Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2016 Pushmataha County Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
    I'd say a little prayer for my feeder's safety. Sooner or later I think they will find it.

My son's was up for about 7 months before the repair crew found it. The little booger left it in shambles. From now on its only hanging feeders for my kiddos.

Good luck.

Even hanging feeders aren't safe!!! This is of a Oklahoma bear hunting page on Facebook.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

that is an awesome photo.. by the way we hate bears. will lease out a spot to any of you wanting to kill one.. bear only though... did i mention we hate bears..

Comment

Originally posted by arrowslinger View Post

Even hanging feeders aren't safe!!! This is of a Oklahoma bear hunting page on Facebook.

Get that bear a trapeze!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

2016 Pushmataha County Thread

Similiar to your feeder Booner. Bears have put a hurt on our feeders this year. These are about 20ft up between 2 trees. Hopefully too much work for them. We also have few pics of mt lions also during middle of day.

Comment

^ big cat

Comment

Big old putty tat there. Yikes!

Comment

Bet that thing makes some basketball size fur balls, JEEZ!

Comment

The bears put a hurting on us, they are on seek and destroy mode right now. The poachers/thieves put a hurting on my trail cams

Comment

Thats a big cat!

Comment

Man, that makes me want to put the .380 holster away and start carrying the .45!

Comment

That cat is scary big

Comment

****, the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife likes to know of mountain lion sightings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

anyone know of someone who provides dozer work north of antlers? we are off one creek road and need a road put in. no sense in fixing the old road as it is 3 miles long and we only want to use it for atv travel moving forward. thinking we need about a day worth of work done to clear out some bottom land by the creek to our camp. it will save 30 min off the drive as our front entry gate/road is treacherous, bumpy, rocky, crappy, and not fun as you have to drive 5mph. id like a name and number if anyone has a lead. looking to have it done before bow season starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Codypatt1 View Post
                                Similiar to your feeder Booner. Bears have put a hurt on our feeders this year. These are about 20ft up between 2 trees. Hopefully too much work for them. We also have few pics of mt lions also during middle of day.

This is where the wildlife department wants you to report sightings.

Comment

Working...
                                X