Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where you finding the E wheat ?

Comment

Been quiet on the green screen, been trying to get up to push but the trips keep getting derailed for one reason or another. Hopefully going up next week to get some work done and check cameras. Just about a month away from opening weekend and getting antsy!

Comment

Waiting on soil sample results from A&M. Hoping to get up there first week in September to get food plot planted and stands hung. Wishing I planter two weeks ago with all the rain..........

Comment

Heading up Saturday to cycle the cams and, in general, get my mind right.

Comment

Made it up last this past weekend and got our food plots planned out. We're going to wait for the ponds to quit boiling before we plant. Old bucks still hanging around, and I got one of them dang hogs on the ground. Picture is having a tough time getting the courage to upload.

Comment

[ATTACH]809017[/ATTACH] Can't seem to get it upright on mobile.

Comment

Fify

Comment

I have heard that the Bears in Push start disappearing around late August early September. Y'all still having problems with them, wanting to set out my ground blinds to let the deer get used to them. Don't want to have another one destroyed though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

8/21 had one in front of our camera. Hoping they disappear soon

Comment

Only had about 24 hours at our place this weekend but we made the most of it. Cycled the cams and did some work on my kiddos feeders. The place is looking great.

My daughter's feeder has been humming right along but nary a deer one showing up.

Odd......

Think these guys have something to do with it.

But, on the bright side, my target buck from last year showed back up.

Good weekend.

Comment

Put the two images together to give perspective on the size of Yogi. I'm 6' 205 lbs

Comment

big ole bear right there. bucks look nearly finished out as well.

Comment

That is one heck of a SE Oklahoma Black Bear. I would be buying a tag for that big ole Yogi. Nice looking buck too.

Comment

Anyone know the general time of the RUT in PUSH CO?

Comment

its after blackpowder. i can attest to that. closer to the middle of November in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                                X