Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 1/2 maybe 120 but it would be close

Comment

3.5. Good beam length but short tines may break 120 but not by much. Will definitely benefit from another year if you can keep him on your property.

Comment

I agree with some of the about 4.5 and 115. Tine length hurts him.

Comment

Middle aged deer. 120ish

Comment

At least 4.5.

Comment

What does this hill country buck score/age

Thanks everyone, I couldn't resist and shot him on Sunday morning. I'll write up a story when I get a sec. I took him to Chance and he aged as he said at at least 4.5

Comment

Congrats, man, that's a hill country buck to be proud of right there. I was reading through all the comments telling you to pass him, and I completely understand their reasoning, but passing on your personal best is a very difficult thing to do. I hunted just south of you in Blanco county for 15 years (family land) and that would probably be one the 5 best bucks we took on that ranch the whole time we owned it. He's a nice buck, congrats!

Comment

I'm guessing not over 4.5 and 130ish. Could be 3.5. It's your deer and your decision. Take him if you want but I think I would go after the fugly geeser and hope to see the first one next year. But then again.....Good problem to have.

Comment

4.5 and 120's

Comment

Originally posted by Dan T View Post
                      Thanks everyone, I couldn't resist and shot him on Sunday morning. I'll write up a story when I get a sec. I took him to Chance and he aged as he said at at least 4.5

Congratulations what did he score?

Comment

gorgeous.. I have hunted frederickburg and Harper for the last 25 years.. Thats is a trophy on the low fence land

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
                          4.5 and 130
                          I'm here.

Comment

Working...
                          X