• Show
Clear All

Very cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
      Post 3081 I believe
      Thanks

Comment

As always, great information! I'm hoping that we can eventually purchase a 6 or 7ft no till drill and get away from using our PTO broadcaster. I think our success rates would skyrocket with the use of a drill and it would also reduce the amount of hours we are on the tractor. Just waiting to find a decent deal out there on a used no till drill, but they are hard to find!

Comment

I just posted this photo over on the Ole Mexico thread but thought I would save it here for the archives. A drop tine bucket list for my life long buddy. Who knows how many more years we get to do this?

Cool 8 yr old I've been watching for 4 years. Over 40" mass, 7 1/2" drop 169 6/8 { can he say 170? }
          Attached Files

Comment

What an incredible deer! Congrats to him.

Comment

What a stud! Congrats to him!

Comment

Check that tape measure closely and call it 170. Congrats.

Comment

Yeah 170! What a beauty

Comment

That was 170...so be sure to clean your reading glasses next time.

Comment

I bet you need to remeasure that drop tine abd follow the curve carefully. It might be over 8 inches.

Comment

170 all day! Congrats to your buddy.

Comment

Once they hit 40 on mass the final scores doesn't mater to much. Congrats to the lucky hunter

Comment

Amazing deer! Do you have pics from year to year of him to show his growth and changes?

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                              Amazing deer! Do you have pics from year to year of him to show his growth and changes?
                              I don't have pics but I do have video. He's on my YouTube video from last year though not good quality as he was too far. He was a good bit bigger last yr with a cool drop and his other main beam turned down giving the appearance of a double drop and has had one or two drops every year I have seen him. I cant remember if he is on earlier YouTube videos but I will look

Comment

Rusty, I sent you a message..

Comment

Working...
                                X