No announcement yet.

2014 Pushmataha County Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait to get back up. No one has touched our place since we were up a few weekends ago Blackpowder hunting. We're going to hunt our place here in Texas this weekend. Maybe back to OK the wknd after.

Comment

Headed north for 5-6 days to Atoka. Wish me luck gents, this north wind is gonna make for some miserable sits.

Comment

Originally posted by rhendrix View Post
        Headed north for 5-6 days to Atoka. Wish me luck gents, this north wind is gonna make for some miserable sits.

Good luck ! Gonna be a very cold weekend but should be great hunting keep us posted

Comment

Good luck bud!

Comment

Yessir! Glad to see you are able to get into the woods. If the wind will lay for you it should be a great time to be out with a bow in your hands!

Good luck.

Comment

I'm headed up to a friends place close to Caddo tomorrow through Sunday. There some bigguns and a crazy looking cull running around I'd like to get a shot at!

Comment

Headed up to Nashoba tomorrow. Getting the girls out of school early and taking a buddy & his daughter for a long weekend. Gonna be cold but I promised P(my middle daughter) that we would try to get her first deer for her birthday. I'll have my Hoyt and she will be shooting the Horton X bow. Good luck to anybody else that makes it out.

Comment

Originally posted by homegrown View Post
                  Headed up to Nashoba tomorrow. Getting the girls out of school early and taking a buddy & his daughter for a long weekend. Gonna be cold but I promised P(my middle daughter) that we would try to get her first deer for her birthday. I'll have my Hoyt and she will be shooting the Horton X bow. Good luck to anybody else that makes it out.
                  Sure hope you can get her that deer, good luck out there.

Comment

Been a cold morning so far. Wind hasn't been to bad. Switched on me mid morning from south to north. Bucks are seeking for sure, guy in camp shot a dandy last night, he was pretty stinky. Here's hoping his daddy comes walking by!

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
                      Sure hope you can get her that deer, good luck out there.
                      Hasn't been a good start to the weekend. About 25 minutes before I was supposed to pick up the girls from school I picked up a bolt in one of my rear tires. Happened somewhere between getting the corn barrel filled up at my brothers shop and my driveway. Went in and packed the cooler to come back out and find it sitting on the wheel. I pulled a NASCAR style pit change on it and slapped on the spare. Got to the school just in time and dropped them off with my buddy who's pulling his hauler up. Sitting at DT now waiting on a new tire. Here's to hoping the rest of the weekend is more of a success than this morning has been! . HG

Good luck rhendrix and that is a dandy! Really makes me wanna be there instead of here!
                      Last edited by homegrown; 11-14-2014, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Nice buck Hendrix! Good luck on the daughters first buck! I'll be tuned in. I'll be headed up next thur or Friday

Comment

Not my buck. Wish it was though. Didn't see anything all day. Guy in camp told me he saw 10-15 deer on the food plot I'm hunting near half an hour before I showed up. Go figure. Back at it tomorrow.

Comment

Nice buck man

Comment

It's COLD!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                                It's COLD!

Suck it up Daniel! You are in the woods while I'm at a warm piano recital. I'd pay money to be freezing my cojones off right about now

You are out at the right time. Pick a spot buddy. Looking forward to LDPs.

Comment

Working...
                                X