How the Heck do you quit smokeing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
    I've smoked for a long time quit for a month or so then right back on them...... I have now quit for good..... I got bronchitis bad and kept finding myself choking to death and coughing up a lung trying to freaking smoke while I was sick, I finally realized how stupid that was and just laid them down and haven't picked one up since January of this year. However I did gain about 30 freaking pounds since then and I'm now hammering away at that! as many have said its only when you make up your mind to do it that it can be done! It's not easy but it can be done without meds IMO... Mind over matter!! Good luck!
    I used chantix and quit about 4 months ago and also gained 25 lbs :banghead: well I guess its your body giving you something else to do with your new found time

Comment

Originally posted by JohnS View Post
      I used chantix and quit about 4 months ago and also gained 25 lbs :banghead: well I guess its your body giving you something else to do with your new found time
      Wow! 25 lbs?! Jk

Comment

Chantix about 5 years ago. That
        Stuff really works. I have no cravings
        Whatsoever, it's like I had never
        smoked. It took care of both dipping
        and smoking.

Comment

I weaned myself on Copenhagen pouches, I'm down to a can every 3 days. I smoked over a pack a day for 7 years, still not nicotine free but close

Comment

Working...
          X