2013 Pushmataha County Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by q-all View Post
    That's about 6 miles from our ranch. I believe it's on the south side of 43 if it backs up to mcentire ranch. Do you know if the access is off 43 or Greasy Bend road?

That is a great area with a good combination of flat lands, bottoms and mountains.

It's Atoka co. You get there by taking the 43 exit into string town right off 75 so it's a really easy drive. I would jump all over that. Alot of really good deer and very high deer density, especially on a 5000 acre place.
    I believe we are pretty close to this lease as well that is if you are talking about backing up to Charlie Battles old ranch (Charlie was married to Reba and some call that ranch McEntire still) If it's her home ranch then it isn't that close to us. We come right up to the east side of Charlie's place.

Here's a buck I'm hunting.
    Attached Files

Comment

Here's another one.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
        My goodness, Z!!!!

Love those tall G1s. This guys gotta be on the shooter list. Anybody come up with a name yet?
        Not yet but I do believe he will get one and he will probably make the hit list! I couldn't be more happy for how little we have done and the amount of deer we are seeing!

Comment

Man, that is a beast Keith.
          Hope you get that guy and hope I am there to see him when you do.

Comment

Nice one keith. Seeing that deer makes me want deer season to hurry up and get here.

Comment

Nice deer James we just got our cameras out few weeks ago so ready to start making our hit list!! Should be a good year

Comment

Originally posted by Peepstaxidermy View Post
                Nice deer James we just got our cameras out few weeks ago so ready to start making our hit list!! Should be a good year
                Yeah it should what you been up to

Comment

Work.. Starting to get pumped about this upcoming season!! Goin up this weekend starting to some food plot prep , check cameras and hang some more stands!

Comment

Does anyone hunt in atoka county?

Comment

Originally posted by Blake24 View Post
                      Peepstaxidermy does!

Comment

Originally posted by Blake24 View Post
                        I do.

Comment

Originally posted by sooner00 View Post
                          I believe we are pretty close to this lease as well that is if you are talking about backing up to Charlie Battles old ranch (Charlie was married to Reba and some call that ranch McEntire still) If it's her home ranch then it isn't that close to us. We come right up to the east side of Charlie's place.

Here's a buck I'm hunting.
                          That is a stud!

Comment

Im looking for a deer lease within hour of broken bow,ok (mccurtain county) if any of yal know of anything

Comment

Well boys, I've got the Covert up and running in the backyard adjacent to the new Primos/solar panel homemade job.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374639595.528010.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	24223241

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374639610.903851.jpg
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	24223242

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374639620.120783.jpg
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	24223243

Got the antenna extender as insurance to make sure signal strength is not a problem. Believe it or not the Primos' trigger speed and sensitivity is outperforming the hight dollar Covert cam. Surprised me.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374639762.070621.jpg
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	24223244

Anyway, we are starting out DMAP spotlight counts on Saturday night. I'm pumped to hit the new clear cuts!

Also, we've had cams out since April so hopefully I'll have some pics to post.

Comment

What y'all think he'll go? age and score? my guess was 137" 3-1/2 to 4.I shot over his back this year he looks better in person! His name is triple brow! I hunt on the Pittsburg Atoka co line (north of daisy)Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374642155.985583.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	24223249Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374642196.925434.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	24223250Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374642231.686331.jpg
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	24223251