No announcement yet.

2013 Pushmataha County Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pics Booner... Hopefully the brutes will show... Here are a few off of our last cycle...Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376090666.377804.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	24229091Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376090680.499602.jpg
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	24229092

Comment

Dang, Bo, I like that tall-8.

Looks like you have two shooters there.

Comment

Looks like everyone has another good crop of OK mountain bucks again this year.

I put 2 of out uway 562 MMS cameras out Wednesday at 2 different locations. Taking inventory on which deer made it from last year. Very pleased so far. Especially since Torch survived again to make it to 6.5. He added a g4 on his left side so.

Torch
        Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1376399874755.jpg
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	24231390Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1376399902749.jpg
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	24231391

A couple other 4.5 yr Olds. The deer with the flyers off G2 added around 25 inches this year.

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1376400014038.jpg
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	24231392Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1376400090378.jpg
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	24231393

And a new buck that I have no history with. Look very mature. I love the bladed g2s

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1376400151880.jpg
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	24231394

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Those are some really nice deer.

Comment

When does the rut usually come in up there?

Comment

Last week of October early November black powder season seems to be the ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by beast9 View Post
                  Last year it came and went before rifle season.

Comment

Originally posted by beast9 View Post
                    Yea this is dead on. Best week of the year for me is usually between rifle and black powdee

Comment

Nice deer

Comment

well. we just got word that we will be able to keep are place after all. i guess mr big money fell through. I am going up to ride this weekend and take inventory on all our stands and feeders. Have not been up in about six months..

We do not know if the price is the same yet but we do know that we are going to be able to lease it again.. hell. now I have two lease fees to pay..

Comment

That's great news PSE!

If you've got two, hopefully you will be able to sub one to a TBH'r so you have options/backup for next season.

Comment

Okie bucks look good this year!! I wont be hunting deer up there this year but will be running several trap lines..

Good luck to everyone!!

Comment

yes indeed. Hopefully it all works out. I just want to arrow a deer. this summer has been full of anguish with the thought that we were getting kicked off. now it is serendipitous knowing I have more places to hunt than i need. go look at the thread named grayson county ten point. Ive got a bruiser coming into my set up along the red river. posted pics a few weeks ago. checked the cam yesterday and he is still coming in every day.

We don't even have any cameras up in Oklahoma right now. we know how to hunt it and the quality of the deer though so i think we will be allright come hunting season. I am sure we are able to make a trip up once we get everything finalized. cameras and corn in tow..

Comment

Does anyone run food plots up there and what do you run in the fall?

Comment

Working...
                                X