• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375055619.512910.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	24224734 Don't see this very often! At least I haven't u guess she hasn't dropped her fawns yet!!?

Comment

Peep, don't see a date on that pic. When was it taken?

Comment

This dude needs to die.

Melanistic ???

Comment

Rjet, I agree that this hog needs a carbon injection! I see sausage in your future.

As for the buck, It looks to me like some sort of a hide issue rather than a melanistic deer. More pics may help.

Comment

Not sure what is wrong with him, he sure is dark though.

Comment

Bunch of nice deer guys. I am going to pull cards this weekend and hope to have some good ones to show.

Comment

Great! I have few from last trip but been humped up busy. Will post ASAP.

Comment

Heading to the lease this weekend. Hope to have some nice ones on mine after seeing what rjet has been posting from the lease

Comment

Originally posted by texas bound View Post
                    Heading to the lease this weekend. Hope to have some nice ones on mine after seeing what rjet has been posting from the lease
                    There are some better ones up there for sure.
                    Am giving up on that spot up on the hill, didnt get much action there.
                    What day are you going up? I might drag my camper up there Saturday.
                    Last edited by rjet; 08-08-2013, 08:29 AM.

Comment

I will be there Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                        Great! I have few from last trip but been humped up busy. Will post ASAP.
                        Man... I guess that ASAP does not mean the same to you as it does to me!! J/k

I am ready to see some more brutes... We are going to check cams on the 17th!

Comment

Checking cams on the 17th also!! Hopefully be posting some gud enz!

Comment

Originally posted by Peepstaxidermy View Post
                            Checking cams on the 17th also!! Hopefully be posting some gud enz!
                            I'm going up there today to do a little work. I could slip over there and take care of your hog problem for y'all

Hopefully I'll have some more pictures of that big 8 to share!!!

Comment

Bo, thanks for keeping me honest. Should have said "ASAICGTI" (As Soon As I Can Get To It)

Here are a few from this last cycle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376083908.705964.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	24229083

No brutes yet but they will show at some point!
                              Last edited by Booner Sooner; 06-18-2014, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Got a pic of this doe as well. Looks like a short timer...
                                Last edited by Booner Sooner; 06-18-2014, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X