Wildlife tax exemptions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wildlife tax exemptions.

ok. so does any one know the DEFINATE answer to if there is a minimum acreage. i just got 9 acres deeded over that was part of a larger tract. it has been ag(crop land) for 50 years. i am going to build a house on the front acre or 2. is it possible to do wildlife on the remaining 7 or 8. i have a 2 acre foodplot, have planted over 200 oak trees, protein self feeder, and corn timer feeder, i was told there was no min acreage.

Comment

Originally posted by catfishryan View Post
      ok. so does any one know the DEFINATE answer to if there is a minimum acreage. i just got 9 acres deeded over that was part of a larger tract. it has been ag(crop land) for 50 years. i am going to build a house on the front acre or 2. is it possible to do wildlife on the remaining 7 or 8. i have a 2 acre foodplot, have planted over 200 oak trees, protein self feeder, and corn timer feeder, i was told there was no min acreage.
      I think it varies from county to county. 7-8 acres is pretty small. Most counties have a 10 acre min. for ag exemptions, but it's on a case by case deal. It's worth asking your county tax office.

Comment

Working...
      X