• Show
Clear All

SQB(shoot, quarter, BBQ)

Comment

Ibex

Comment

Nubian Ibex?

Comment

I read on another site that if you shoot an exotic from a neighboring ranch and they can prove it was theirs then you are liable for damages. Just like if someone's cow hot out and was on your place you can't just kill it... Legally

Just something to think about if anyone is in that situation.

Comment

That there looks to be as close to a pure Nubian Ibex as you are going to see. Beautiful animal and good luck getting it.

Comment

shoot it.... I don't see any ear tags.

Comment

It is something you need to shoot.

Comment

It's a Nubian ibex ... and a pretty expensive trophy if you paid to hunt it.

And from what I can see, it's a good sized one. Prolly equivalent to a 150" whitetail.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                    I read on another site that if you shoot an exotic from a neighboring ranch and they can prove it was theirs then you are liable for damages. Just like if someone's cow hot out and was on your place you can't just kill it... Legally

I don't think this is true. I think, your land, yours to shoot. I don;t even think your'e legally obligated to give it back.

Yes, that's an Ibex for sure.

Comment

choot em

Comment

Thats an Ibex, and quite a good one I might add!!!!!

Comment

Comment

That's an good Ibex and one of the most expensive exotics you will find. I'd be hunting that dude for sure. Once it's on your place you have every right to whack it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post

This works both ways, if they claim its theirs then you claim it damaged your property and or crops and it's a wash 90% of the time. Same thing goes for a cow being hit on a road that isn't a farm to market road. Try to find a rancher that will claim one then.

I'd shoot that Ibex without a question or worry.

Comment

If he is eating my corn, I am poking a hole in him!

Comment

Working...
                                X