Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plots looking great...good luck today.

Comment

Is the chicory supposed to be spotty like that or did most of it not make?

Comment

I planted the chicory at about 50% seeding rate because there is clover in there too underneath the thatch that will start showing soon. In the spring it will be wall to wall clover and chicory.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
          I planted the chicory at about 50% seeding rate because there is clover in there too underneath the thatch that will start showing soon. In the spring it will be wall to wall clover and chicory.
          Learned something new....AGAIN!

Awesome plot and keep up the good work.

Comment

The chicory will grow more than the clover this fall/winter but neither will put on much growth til it warms up in the spring.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
              The chicory will grow more than the clover this fall/winter but neither will put on much growth til it warms up in the spring.
              So what in that plot is designed for this winter in terms of attracting deer for season?

Comment

Rye/oats/and kale. Cereal grains are the base of my food plots in the fall.

Comment

Have you seen any rut activity yet? my plot looks good, oats getting hammered and radish leaves, but I think the hogs enjoy them the most.

Comment

Funny you ask that gingib. Look at these two trail cam pics and notice the times.

Hot on her trail...

I also saw a little buck bird doggin some does last week but that's it.

Comment

Opening week saw some sparring between some young bucks...after a camera malfunction Im pretty much blind at the moment.

Comment

Hunting this dude right now. He finally showed up during daylight.

Comment

Nice....

Are you in the stand right now, or are you going tomorrow?

Comment

Hunting right now.

Comment

Nice one, showing up in the middle of the day like all the old ones seem to do.

Comment

My plot is coming together in south atascasa county.

Comment

Working...
                                X