No announcement yet.

Food plot and a little work today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good. I'll PM you when he gets back.

Sent from my GS7

Comment

Awesome, thanks!

Comment

Any updates Steve? It's been about 10 days or so since I've been up to my place. I'll try to send you some pics of what I'm seeing if I can figure out this PM thing. Don't want to high jack your thread.

Comment

Text me them Ted and I'll post em for you.

Sent from my GS7

Comment

No updates on my place. Haven't been out there since the last update a month ago. Work has been insane and my dad has been in and out of the hospital about 10 times waiting on heart valve replacement surgery. He's has many complications which has held up surgery. It might happen this week though so fingers are crossed and prayers are going up for it to happen.

I literally have no idea what's happening at my place which is not normal for me. I love going out there and working but its been a crazy year.....the end is in sight though and things are winding down. Just dropped my son off at college.....can't believe he grew up so fast!

So I will buy some seed when I get back from my elk hunt. Gonna really go all in on the Elbon Rye, Clover (gonna try WI white clover this year), and Tecomate Chicory combo.

Hope all you guy's food plots turn out well!

Comment

Hope all goes well with your father.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                No updates on my place. Haven't been out there since the last update a month ago. Work has been insane and my dad has been in and out of the hospital about 10 times waiting on heart valve replacement surgery. He's has many complications which has held up surgery. It might happen this week though so fingers are crossed and prayers are going up for it to happen.

I literally have no idea what's happening at my place which is not normal for me. I love going out there and working but its been a crazy year.....the end is in sight though and things are winding down. Just dropped my son off at college.....can't believe he grew up so fast!

So I will buy some seed when I get back from my elk hunt. Gonna really go all in on the Elbon Rye, Clover (gonna try WI white clover this year), and Tecomate Chicory combo.

Hope all you guy's food plots turn out well!

Prayers up for your dad. The co-op is selling elbon for $15 a bag, think you have to sept 1st to order if you're interested. Cheapest I found it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tmstuk View Post
                  Hope all goes well with your father.
                  Thanks my friend!

Sent from my GS7

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
                    Prayers up for your dad. The co-op is selling elbon for $15 a bag, think you have to sept 1st to order if you're interested. Cheapest I found it.

Thanks Dushon. I will give them a call or go by.

Sent from my GS7

Comment

Which coop? Please tell me Producers in Bryan. Or a coop in Brenham is good too.

Comment

Originally posted by tmstuk View Post
                        Which coop? Please tell me Producers in Bryan. Or a coop in Brenham is good too.

Bryan. I'll take a pic of the flyer and post it at lunch

Comment

Bryan. I'll take a pic of the flyer and post it at lunch

Thanks Dushon

Comment

How did your sawtooth oaks turn out?

Comment

Originally posted by BCBHunter712 View Post
                              How did your sawtooth oaks turn out?
                              They were toast in the first drought we had about 5 years ago. Never tried to plant any more.

Comment

can you give us detail on what you plan on planting, amount per acre, cost, and where you are buying from?

Thanks and great thread

Comment

Working...
                                X