Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
    Dang youre in the deer
    yeah it surprised me. I saw more bucks than the other guys on the lease last weekend. I guess after watching all those hunting shows has paid off. I learned to hunt the wind and hunt cover / travel routes

Comment

“Long crab claw”…never heard that before.

Is that 8 with a kicker a GOOD buck for where y’all are hunting? I’d let him walk hoping for something bigger, but that’s just me. Especially since you might get that MUCH bigger 4 acre buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
        “Long crab claw”…never heard that before.

Is that 8 with a kicker a GOOD buck for where y’all are hunting? I’d let him walk hoping for something bigger, but that’s just me. Especially since you might get that MUCH bigger 4 acre buck.

Well on that lease I'm haven't seen anything bigger mass wise than this funky 8pt. The other is the 9 point which I missed last sunday I have not seen him on camera in that area since.
        Attached Files

Comment

I’d shoot that “funky” 8 point every day. From that photo he looks older and mature.

good luck.

BP

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            Can't shoot a 4.5 year old buck if you kill him at 3.5
            And you can’t eat either one of them iffen you don’t let the arrow eat…..or bullet !

Comment

That Funky 8 point would be on the hit list before the 9 at my place

Comment

I think the 1st one is a pass if you have deer like the 2nd one walking around... if their first one is the biggest u got let it fly!

Comment

Would pass on the first and focus on the second buck

Comment

Working...
                  X