No announcement yet.

protein feed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feed Record Rack on our ranch. I was feeding Angelo Pellets but switched over. Record Rack had a lot better quality and higher %s across the board. Before that I was feeding Antler Max and switched more because of price than anything.

For what it's worth...

Comment

I like Gorman Mills for its price ....... Where are you guys getting the Record Rack and how much is it?

Comment

Brian...

Originally posted by bdavid1020 View Post
        I like Gorman Mills for its price ....... Where are you guys getting the Record Rack and how much is it?
        I'm still a newbie member so I can't return private messages yet with a low post count - I also can't send emails off this forum. If you would private message me your email address I can send you a reply to the private message you sent me. Sorry to be so much trouble

Comment

Nevermind Brian....

Originally posted by Antler Boost View Post
          I'm still a newbie member so I can't return private messages yet with a low post count - I also can't send emails off this forum. If you would private message me your email address I can send you a reply to the private message you sent me. Sorry to be so much trouble
          I got your message on my email. I'm sending you a response now. Dang technology is crossing me up again

Comment

Originally posted by Antler Boost View Post
            I got your message on my email. I'm sending you a response now. Dang technology is crossing me up again
            Don, got your response, thanks for the info!!

Comment

That helps a lot thanks Antler Boost

Comment

Still curious about RECORD RACK!! How much is it and where are you getting it?

Comment

Go to their website and find a dealer in your area....

http://www.sportsmanschoicefeeds.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X