Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Safety Harness Giveaway Thread (just pay shipping)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will do. Thank you.

Comment

A guy from another forum is getting me set up. I don't have enough post yet to send PM's I guess. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by brandonsbird02 View Post
        A guy from another forum is getting me set up. I don't have enough post yet to send PM's I guess. Thanks again.
        if you don't get one from the other guy.....

get to posting

Comment

I recently went on a weekend hunt, offered my extra harness to one person not wearing one, a few horror stories later and everybody was walking around with one on.

Comment

Originally posted by jimj View Post
            I recently went on a weekend hunt, offered my extra harness to one person not wearing one, a few horror stories later and everybody was walking around with one on.
            good for you

Comment

When I get to lease tonight I'll look to see how many harnesses I have in storage in my camper. I would be more than glad to donate them to people who are hunting without being hooked up.

Comment

awesome BGRAX, let us know...

Comment

crash8005 too care of me, thanks again for the safety harness.

Comment

crash,
                    how many you got left buddy?

thanks again

Comment

Is there such a thing as a youth size? I was given a old two seater and it has no harnesses so I was wanting to take my 10 year old up with me but no harness equals no go!

Comment

not sure teximo man.

maybe someone else can answer...

Comment

up

Comment

ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Teximo Man View Post
                              Is there such a thing as a youth size? I was given a old two seater and it has no harnesses so I was wanting to take my 10 year old up with me but no harness equals no go!
                              Yes, there is such a thing. Unfortunately I don't think the "one size fits most" harnesses that come with stands will fit a youth. I know HSS and Muddy make youth sizes.

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
                                crash,
                                how many you got left buddy?

thanks again
                                3. I had a guy say he wanted one and I sent him my PP info but he never paid or responded so it's back up for grabs and makes 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X