Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Do yourselves a favor and try out Xpedition bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post

En vino veritas

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post

En vino veritas

Comment

Lmao! The pot calling the kettle black.

Comment

Lmao! The pot calling the kettle black.
          I'm totally fine. I rarely get angry anymore like I once did. It's called growth. Try it. Like I said I thought we were ok. Atleast I messaged you and apologized for anything between us a good while back. But whatever. And everything I shoot is the best? Hmmm. Why do I push Xpidition, other Broadheads, bullets, calibers, and guns I do not shoot myself so much? You don't see that tho. Must suck to be bitter. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the Leo is just being irresponsible with his drinking. I dunno.
          Last edited by JW; 01-02-2016, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Lots of thread crapping here. Xpedition, by all accounts, run true to IBO and make a great bow. Obsession.....different story. Anecdotal evidence notwithstanding, it's true and has been their black eye. Also, correct me if I'm wrong as I've had a few beers and don't give a **** about hurting feelings, Xpedition is a cam and half and the Obsession is a two track like an Elite. True, not true?
            Guess that all depends on what arrow you shoot. My Xcentric comes in about 10fps slower than it should with a 435gr arrow but it gets better as weight increases. So "by all accounts" they do not run true. This is even with new strings and tuning by a very respected tuner.

My Obsession came in slow too but not near as efficient with heavier weights but that's the difference in the cam systems.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
              Guess that all depends on what arrow you shoot. My Xcentric comes in about 10fps slower than it should with a 435gr arrow but it gets better as weight increases. So "by all accounts" they do not run true. This is even with new strings and tuning by a very respected tuner.

My Obsession came in slow too but not near as efficient with heavier weights but that's the difference in the cam systems.

That's weird how some bows can be faster with light arrows. Same set ups n all. Bow A vs Bow B. Then put a 600 grain arrow on those same 2 bows. The slower of the 2 with the light arrow can be the faster of the 2 with the heavy arrow. Weird. It happens though.

Comment

That's weird how some bows can be faster with light arrows. Same set ups n all. Bow A vs Bow B. Then put a 600 grain arrow on those same 2 bows. The slower of the 2 with the light arrow can be the faster of the 2 with the heavy arrow. Weird. It happens though.
                IIRC, the Hoyts the last couple of years are more efficient with a heavier arrow so you're right, it just depends on the cam system.

Comment

IIRC, the Hoyts the last couple of years are more efficient with a heavier arrow so you're right, it just depends on the cam system.

They are that no doubt.

Comment

Yep. If a fella wants fast and light the 2 tracks are nice and hybrids if you like a heavy arrow

Comment

Oh one only cost me the biggest 8 I've ever had a chance at. Never again. IMO totally useless on a hunting rig. I always advise against em and I stopped using one on a hunting rig in 1996. Never had one on my recurves anyway. Now on a 3-D rig. Different story.
                      Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
                        Pretty neat they'll send oneZ I've been waiting to try an obsession, but I don't know of any shops around me that sell. I'll have to look into this.

Go out Ft Grard in weatherford. They have the Obsession line and are a great bunch of guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
                          Go out Ft Grard in weatherford. They have the Obsession line and are a great bunch of guys.

Ok great thanks. I'll check em out

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
                            Ok great thanks. I'll check em out

You won't go wrong with Obsession, Elite or Xpidition as far as a comfortable draw. Just try em and pick the one that jumps out at ya.

Comment

You won't go wrong with Obsession, Elite or Xpidition as far as a comfortable draw. Just try em and pick the one that jumps out at ya.

Yeah. I haven't been able to find anything that likes me better than my ZXT, but I have never shot an obsession or xpedition, yet. I'm not a huge fan of elite though. I'll def be checking them out soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X