Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Do yourselves a favor and try out Xpedition bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do yourselves a favor and try out Xpedition bows

I bought my Perfexion without ever holding it. I've enjoyed it so much so far that I traded my 2014 Obsession Evolution which I loved for a 2014 Xpedition Xring VI. This company is amazing. Hopefully, they have a solid plan for their future growth. I don't want them following Obsession's footsteps of growing too fast too quickly.

I have a new set of strings on order. The Limbdriver was just slapped on there so I can could draw an arrow. Then, I decided to shoot a few arrows at 5-6 yards just to feel it. Without setting the center shot or anything, I'm amazed at how little vibration there is in this bad boy.

Good looking bow, enjoy

Comment

Yep I really like my Xcentric. First one in quite a while that I'll take to its second season

Comment

I want a Xcentric 7

Comment

Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
            Hmmm.
            But Xpeditions will hit their advertised IBO

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
              But Xpeditions will hit their advertised IBO

So have both of mine. My first one exceeded by 2fps.

Comment

I have tried 3 different ones and have had the same problem with all 3. They will not stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by MA ELite View Post
                  I have tried 3 different ones and have had the same problem with all 3. They will not stay tuned.
                  care to elaborate?

Comment

I just got me one and really like it time to rig it out!!

Comment

Best bow I've ever shot. Tuned it up with very little hassle and it has by far the smoothest draw, quietest shot, and most solid back wall of any bow I've ever owned. This is coming from a die hard Hoyt guy that went to Mathews, then tried bow tech, and finally settled with Xpedition

Comment

And Ragin, obsessions are nice, but Xpedition is perfect for someone looking at a cam and a half system.

Comment

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
                          And Ragin, obsessions are nice, but Xpedition is perfect for someone looking at a cam and a half system.

Lol. I was showing the same in design by the same guy. Not saying anything bad about em at all.

Comment

That will be my next bow!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                              Lol. I was showing the same in design by the same guy. Not saying anything bad about em at all.
                              Oh yea I know. Just pointing out a difference for anyone not in the loop on the differences.

Comment

Working...
                              X