Htr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enewman View Post
    I'm trying to get all my work done by noon or so saturday. I have an school get together at 6:00 that night. So if it works out Fergeris is going to come over between them times. So if it works out your welcome to come over.
    That sounds good. Thanks. I'll keep in touch with y'all.

Comment

Looks like a good weekend coming

Comment

My 340s shoot and group great out of my HTR

I have a 29.5 " draw so the extra length may make them just right

Comment

I just got home and did some shooting. It's pretty breezy to say for sure. But, I was shooting one of my 340s with quite a bit better results. Don't know what was going on yesterday. But I am very encouraged. Hopefully, there'll be a dozen brand new Lost camo 400s for sale next week.
          Thanks to everyone who replied.
          Fergeris and Enewman, I would still like to get with y'all this weekend. If I don't end up going to my Dad's. Or having to work.

Comment

Originally posted by wtflash View Post
            I just got home and did some shooting. It's pretty breezy to say for sure. But, I was shooting one of my 340s with quite a bit better results. Don't know what was going on yesterday. But I am very encouraged. Hopefully, there'll be a dozen brand new Lost camo 400s for sale next week.
            Thanks to everyone who replied.
            Fergeris and Enewman, I would still like to get with y'all this weekend. If I don't end up going to my Dad's. Or having to work.
            Sounds good to me man can't wait

Comment

Working...
            X