No announcement yet.

Htr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes sir I did best year ever with a bow. I took 6 have to show you pics when we can get to a shoot

Comment

Originally posted by Fergeris View Post
      No you can go in just like your point thru the bottom let me take a pic real quick
      Alright. I'm following you, now.

Comment

They have helped me an also if in a crunch like I shoot 125 mostly if all I can get is 100s I can add them an back to my weight.

Comment

Yes sir I did best year ever with a bow. I took 6 have to show you pics when we can get to a shoot
          Good deal. I love seeing bow-killed critter pics.

Comment

Sounds good I'm hoping to make the San angelo shoot in may

Comment

Sounds good I'm hoping to make the San angelo shoot in may
              Yeah, hopefully I can make that one, myself. I also hope to make it over to Abilene, at least once this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by wtflash View Post
                I've got the 400 dialed in pretty close, right now at about 3/4 - 13/16. I haven't given up completely on the 340s just yet. just frustrated.
                Gold tip makes a weight you add behind the insert in a 10, 20, and 50gr.
                The no cam likes a weak arrow. Since you already have the stiffer arrows cut, your only choice with them is to add point weight. You can test this with heavier screw in points till you get it right.

Comment

I didn't see your draw lenth. So depending on that. The 340 May be stiff, but you should be able to tune a stiff arrow. I have not messed with a htr yet. But I can give you some things to look at. Pm me your number and I can call you.

Let me add one thing. With a compound bow. There really isn't such thing as a to stiff or weak arrow. A long as the arrow can handle the amount of tip weight you have and flexes the same way everytime. It will tune. It make take a little more work, but it will tune.

The reason you try to get an arrow as close to correct dynamic spine is so its not so hard to tune a broadhead.
                  Last edited by enewman; 04-07-2015, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Hey enewman he has a 28" draw I know him he is a good guy an close to us haha

Comment

Hey enewman he has a 28" draw I know him he is a good guy an close to us haha
                      May have to get him to come over. This would be a good time to play with a htr

Comment

Heck ya he likes shooting as much as me an u

Comment

I am shooting 400 with mine and they are on.

Comment

I ordered some arrows this morning, from a guy on archerytalk. They are 400s with the lost camo. 9.0 GPI. I think they'll tune up pretty easy. The 340s were just 8.9 GPI.
                            Eric, if y'all want to get together and do some shooting, i'm all for it. I think I'll be around this weekend. But I'm not positive, yet.

Comment

Originally posted by wtflash View Post
                              I ordered some arrows this morning, from a guy on archerytalk. They are 400s with the lost camo. 9.0 GPI. I think they'll tune up pretty easy. The 340s were just 8.9 GPI.
                              Eric, if y'all want to get together and do some shooting, i'm all for it. I think I'll be around this weekend. But I'm not positive, yet.
                              I'm trying to get all my work done by noon or so saturday. I have an school get together at 6:00 that night. So if it works out Fergeris is going to come over between them times. So if it works out your welcome to come over.

Comment

I shot my 27.5 400 out of five bows in a row and it tuned properly between 62 and 64 lbs.

To get good broadhead groups out of my htr I had to go up to 68lbs

Comment

Working...
                                X