Got myself a new bow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post

This was before I had it all decked out. And then I got a new skb case to fit!

Where did you get that finish done at?
    The custom paint and dipped riser was done at Collin County Archery in Princeton, TX. Josh Brown is the owner, and he and his team are second to none when it comes to service. look him up and give him a call. It costs much less to get a custom bow than you'd think, and the fact he uses an amalgamate of cerakote colors and clear makes the finish extremely durable.

Comment

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
      The custom paint and dipped riser was done at Collin County Archery in Princeton, TX. Josh Brown is the owner, and he and his team are second to none when it comes to service. look him up and give him a call. It costs much less to get a custom bow than you'd think, and the fact he uses an amalgamate of cerakote colors and clear makes the finish extremely durable.
      Nice! Yeah I hear Josh is good people. And he does nice work from what I've seen. I don't live too far from his place either, so I need to make a drive out there sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
        Nice! Yeah I hear Josh is good people. And he does nice work from what I've seen. I don't live too far from his place either, so I need to make a drive out there sometime.
        Definitely. He is a nice guy, and has no problem just answering questions. Let him know Gerard sent you. He will probably chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
          Yea, I know I won't hit ibo with my setup, but I will see if the real world numbers live up to the estimate. I ballpark it somewhere around 290
          Plenty fast for sure

Comment

Very nice, indeed.

Comment

Your bow is very nice.

Comment

Nice bow man. I bought an xpedition xcentric 7 this year and it is by far the best bow i have ever owned.

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Nice bow!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X