Got myself a new bow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got myself a new bow...

Had an itch to try something outside the box, so I got myself an Xpedition Xcentric. I love the draw cycycle, and the back wall is second to none. I also bought an X press pro, and I am now tuning and setting everything up myself. Nothing more satisfying than DIY archery.

Oh, and the bow has a completely custom riser. Neon green base with moonshine freedom camo.

Comment

That's Purdy!

Comment

Nice,
        How does it compare to the Chill you were selling?

Comment

Hells yeah good looking ride brotha

Comment

Very nice I like it

Comment

Been waiting on this good looking bow

Comment

Bloodstick, this blows the chill out of the water in my book. The limb stops make for perfect consistency, which is key for accuracy. It does have a bit harsher draw cycle than the overall smoothness of the chill, but the let off is the same, and there is zero creep. I have the 14 model, but the 15 model actually has a true 80% letoff, and will still crank speeds of 344 or 354, depending on whether or not you get the 6" or 7" BH. I am also in love with tuning this hybrid cam system. It beats the tar out of that floating yoke design.

Comment

I know that this bow has a 352 ibo speed, but I will chrono it and let y'all know what numbers it will really hit. I have it set at 28" and 67#

Comment

I don't even know of any shops that carry this brand

Comment

Collin County Archery in Princeton does. West Houston archery just picked it up as well. But, don't let distance stop you from testing. They have a program in which they will ship your local dealer a bow free of charge to test out. If you like it and buy it, the dealer keeps profit and pays for the item just as if they are any other dealer. If you don't like it, there is a return label, and the dealer has 30 days from receiving the bow to send it back at no cost. Xpedition has a great team full of friendly, down to earth people. I've spoken with their national sales manager many times, and this is one bow company not obsessed with selling as many bows as possible by sacrificing quality. They want to build the best, and sell the best. It's that simple.

Comment

That thing looks awesome! Xpedition is making some of the best bows out right now. Buckeye Bow Works is also a dealer for them now in the Houston area.

Comment

Tricked out !! Very nice !!

Comment

Sweet lookin bow.Is that a react site on it?

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X