Revolution won't work!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
    The only one I've personally seen that had any problem is the one my buddy didn't follow the instructions and set it up wrong. When he told us how he'd set it up, we told him what he'd done wrong. He bought another one, followed the instructions to the letter and he's still using it. Like anything, I'm sure there are some that just don't work right. But, I bet when/if you get another one, it'll work just fine and you'll like it.

Rocky, just curious, why do you think it's a terrible rest?
    Simply from the ones I've had to work with in my shop.
    One not working properly can just be a bad one, but when you see several that don't work properly you have to draw some conclusions.
    I'm glad yours has worked flawlessly.

Total fletch clearance is total fletch clearance.
    Anything else is not.

Comment

By not working I mean I'm getting contact with the fletchings. Not one but all the fletchings are making contact. The rest is falling too slow to get propped clearance. I can only assume that the spring inside just isn't strong enough or something.

Comment

Well i emailed trophy ridge about a week ago and still no response. I think I will give them a call tomorrow and see if they are just as unresponsive on the phone as they are over email.

Comment

I know this is a longshot, as you seem to have tried 2 different bows, but I had a problem like this once with my QAD HDX.

It ended up being the arm that the cable guide slides back and forth on, the threads had backed out and changed the left to right angle of my arrow, which I didnt notice while at full draw. While everything LOOKED okay I was getting constant vane contact not from the rest, but from the cables themselves.

Like I said, I know it's a long shot, but you just never know until you check it out, right?

Good luck man

Comment

Use the WB. I bet it works.

Comment

I use the Revolution 2.0 on a 60# bow and love it. Works great for me.. Good Luck..

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                Use the WB. I bet it works.
                He is trying to avoid fletching contact, not guarantee it.

Comment

tried everything, now im waiting for the company to email me back.

Comment

Working...
                  X