FOC increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
    GT Kinetic 200's are being fletched, 5" RW feathers, and cut, Vintage Archery footings are in (#1 will fit better along with the Bigfoot #1 secondary collar almost to the end of the Firenock SS halfout). The test is over, tinkering, playing and testing hopefully will begin very, very soon. I am actually getting excited about this since my test is done. Might get knocked down and depressed if I did not pass the test!.
    Looking forward to your results.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
      GT Kinetic 200's are being fletched, 5" RW feathers, and cut, Vintage Archery footings are in (#1 will fit better along with the Bigfoot #1 secondary collar almost to the end of the Firenock SS halfout). The test is over, tinkering, playing and testing hopefully will begin very, very soon. I am actually getting excited about this since my test is done. Might get knocked down and depressed if I did not pass the test!.

Maybe you might have too much upfront now :-)

Comment

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
        They are 19 series standards .2445". Let's do (10) dozen for 20 shipped. There's enough for both o you.

Sounds good to me. Pm inbound

Comment

Hope you pass your test mudslinger also looking forward to seeing your arrow results

Comment

FOC increase

Here's a little late night FOC for you fellas! Black Eagle X-Impact 250 spine. These finished at 458 grains with 15.5% FOC. The FOC is still better than average despite the 9.5 GPI shaft and 29" AMO length. That's right folks a .001" straightness shaft in a 250 spine at a mere 9.5 GPI.
            Last edited by muddyfuzzy; 07-28-2015, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Very nice sir

Comment

Originally posted by Fergeris View Post
                Very nice sir

X2

Comment

300 Carnivore 425 x 15.6%

Comment

FOC increase

A 300 spine-453 grain Carnivore with 17.6% FOC; otherwise known as the "Garcia Special".

Comment

Ready to get them bloody

Comment

Well I made a slight change in my arrows today.
                        Switched from 100 grain to 125 grain heads.

When I had the arrows for my recurve made I had them use 125 heads. They're running 534 grains.

I was using 100 grain heads on my compound arrows.

Now both have 125 grain heads.

I was planning on using Grim Reaper Hades Broadheads, but decided to instead try out 125 grain Magnus Stinger. The owner if the bow shop recommended the buzz cut. I didn't like the serrated edge.

Comment

1000 posts....... Epic ness

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                            Well I made a slight change in my arrows today.
                            Switched from 100 grain to 125 grain heads.

When I had the arrows for my recurve made I had them use 125 heads. They're running 534 grains.

I was using 100 grain heads on my compound arrows.

Now both have 125 grain heads.

I was planning on using Grim Reaper Hades Broadheads, but decided to instead try out 125 grain Magnus Stinger. The owner if the bow shop recommended the buzz cut. I didn't like the serrated edge.

I don't like the serrated also. To me it would clog a wound channel

Comment

Now to put them to good use......

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                                Now to put them to good use......
                                I used stingers for two seasons, I shot about 6 animals with them. They did ok, they wouldn't spin right after I shot an animal which to me means they would bend. Only one time did they really bend and that's was when I shot a pig in the heart and it hit the offside knuckle.

I have moved to slick tricks razor tricks, so far they have been perfect. I want to get my hands on some humor nimrods. Good luck with your arrows.

Comment

Working...
                                X