FOC increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
    424 @ 20.7% is what they ended up with, they are going to scream out of that Nitrum Turbo............ I'm talking one pin out to 35 yds screaming!

If this is true I will not need a 5 pin site lol

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
      If this is true I will not need a 5 pin site lol
      Sure you will. Still got to be able to get that 120 yard shot

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
        Sure you will. Still got to be able to get that 120 yard shot

Lol my wife can prolly make that shot not me lol

Comment

OK Muddy. I may already have this info, but I need an arrow with as much FOC as possible with a total weight between 700 and 750 grains at 28". Shot at a 29" draw and 70#'s with a HCA 2009 Speed Pro. I have the Tuffhead 220grain head already. What shaft can I look at? I shoot FOB's now but will go with the quick fletch or regular 2" Blazers for this arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            OK Muddy. I may already have this info, but I need an arrow with as much FOC as possible with a total weight between 700 and 750 grains at 28". Shot at a 29" draw and 70#'s with a HCA 2009 Speed Pro. I have the Tuffhead 220grain head already. What shaft can I look at? I shoot FOB's now but will go with the quick fletch or regular 2" Blazers for this arrow.
            Not many arrows out there to get you to that point. Your going to need a 250 spine with an arrow in the 10 plus range per in.

Comment

Has anyone used the brass HIT inserts in a victory arrow? I can get some pretty sick numbers out of that setup if they'll fit.

Comment

Not many arrows out there to get you to that point. Your going to need a 250 spine with an arrow in the 10 plus range per in.
                This is what I am finding. My spine is probably going to be closer to 225 with what i have found.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  This is what I am finding. My spine is probably going to be closer to 225 with what i have found.
                  The gold tip kinetics 200 would work. I don't like the inserts for that arrow. I have heard they now have a better insert but I haven't see It yet.

Comment

The gold tip kinetics 200 would work. I don't like the inserts for that arrow. I have heard they now have a better insert but I haven't see It yet.
                    Erroneous ! On all accounts

Comment

Hey enewman I called black eagle today about the arrows I asked you about an they are recommending a .250. That seems a lil stiff doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Fergeris View Post
                        Hey enewman I called black eagle today about the arrows I asked you about an they are recommending a .250. That seems a lil stiff doesn't it?
                        Stiff is better than weak

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
                          Stiff is better than weak
                          Yes sir I agree but I'm shooting 70 at 28 o2 software said .300 would be good I was using a .350.

Comment

What do u cut your arrows at ? What what kind of weight are u looking for

Comment

That's what I didn't know an had enewman help me. I was shooting a carbon express pass thru extreme .350 at 27.5 inches it had a 42gr insert with a 125 gr point. Now I'm looking at the black eagle rampages with a 56gr insert an a 125 gr head enewman looked at o2 an we had it figured at 28" arrow with a .300 spine an the weight was going to be at 449 or so somewhere in there with 18% foc. So I emailed black eagle just to see what they recommend an he said he would lean toward the .250 so I don't know lol

Comment

300 spine carnivore with a 42 gr insert stacked with a 20 gr weight with a 125 head will be around 450. With Blazers about 17% with feathers about 18.5%!

Comment

Working...
                                X