Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enewman View Post
    Hehe.

What about me my cock vane is at 9 o clock.

Is it cause of your short draw ? Jk

Comment

Originally posted by hoyt21 View Post
      Is it cause of your short draw ? Jk
      You know I'm not short. Your just overly tall. And I don't know what push is.

And no. For me to get vane clearance on my bow requires the cock vane out.

Comment

Get three arrows stand 6 feet and shoot through the paper. Rotate knoc till all three have same tare. Then start tuning. Bullet hole at 6 ft. Then back up 3 ft tune again. Then back up 3 ft tune again. Do this till you get to 10 yards. No reason after 10 yards Once done with them three with perfect holes get the rest of arrows. Shoot and tune knoc only. If there are any that will not shoot hole after knoc only adjustment. They go into coon pile.

Also when you shoot the first three. All of them need the same tare before tuning. If one will not tare the same. Coon pile.

If this is not done you will chase your tail.
        I have to say this, because it is driving me crazy.
        When you tear a piece of paper, it is spelled TEAR.
        When you zero out a set of scales, it is called TARE.

Comment

You know I'm not short. Your just overly tall. And I don't know what push is.

And no. For me to get vane clearance on my bow requires the cock vane out.
          I had to shoot my old bear bow like that

Comment

you know i'm not short. Your just overly tall.

[ATTACH]689800[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
              I have to say this, because it is driving me crazy.
              When you tear a piece of paper, it is spelled TEAR.
              When you zero out a set of scales, it is called TARE.
              Haha. Sorry rocky. I didn't even pay attiontion to it. Im a horrible speller. I try to catch my miss spelling, but I would not have got that one. I was teared up a little Plus I blame Siri. She should have cought that one for me

Comment

So what's the deal stiff side up? How can we index with out shooting ?

Comment

Spine tester

Soon as muddy gets my shafts to me I'm going to spine test for stiff side and see what happens

Comment

Spine tester

Soon as muddy gets my shafts to me I'm going to spine test for stiff side and see what happens
                    In all honesty I'd need to sit down and watch u use one to know how

Comment

In all honesty I'd need to sit down and watch u use one to know how
                      It's only about 8 hour drive. From you to me Come on. Haha

Comment

If I catch a job up there I'll make sure to stop byb

Comment

honestly it doesn't really matter how get gets orientated. what you are looking for is for the sweet spot where the arrow recovers faster and is less reactive in flight. The goal is go get all your arrows flying the same.

Comment

I know that with Goldtip arrows if you look inside the shaft you can see a darker line. That's where the carbon overlaps. So that's where they put my cock vane.

Comment

So what are the lightest, stiffest arrows out there to increase foc? Right now I'm shooting Easton axis. They are good arrows just heavy. I would like to shoot 430-440 gr arrow with 200 gr up front.

Comment

Blank eagle carnivores or the x-impact

Comment

Working...
                                X