Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

South Texas Tripods and Feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do y'all wear a harness while in a tripod?

Comment

Well built and sturdy, but small foot ring for sure.... can be a little nerve racking up in the air...

Comment

Originally posted by kaspar139 View Post
        Yea, I have the 2 of the 10 or 11' height ones, and they are great for bow or rifle. They also have a bow holder attachment, but fyi, it isn't worth a ****.

Ya that bow holder is an absolute joke. I cant even figure out to get the dang thing to hold my bow. They should just give those away...

Comment

I have hunted those many times and it is not that easy getting in and out for me. When staked down no problem but rarely do I have them staked down. If feel like some type of acrobatic circus act (not the kind you pay to see) every time when I get in or out. I keep using it because I can just walk it in with me to a new setup and start hunting.

Comment

I have the 16 footer and love it. I wish someone sold them around the hill country I would like to get a couple more. If anyone knows about any please let me know I'm in Fredericksburg. ..

Comment

Originally posted by mikey2 View Post
              I have the 16 footer and love it. I wish someone sold them around the hill country I would like to get a couple more. If anyone knows about any please let me know I'm in Fredericksburg. ..

For what they cost, im sure if you order a few they might just deliver. Never hurt to ask anyhow.

Comment

Welcome back South Texas Tripods as a sponsor. They make the best mobile tripod you can buy. I have had two of them for over 15 years now. I have had one of there feeders for the same amount of time and it is still going strong.

Comment

Most of the serious south Texas trophy hunters that I know use South Texas tripods exclusively, and they are very popular with the Mexico hunters too. The main advantage is portability.

Comment

Following

Comment

Working...
                    X