What's the deal with elite bows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the deal with elite bows?

Fellas I'm in the market to buy a new bow within the next week or two and I've been seeing a lot of posting on here about elite bow. I'm in Houston and they don't have a lot of dealers near me so I would have to drive about an hour to see and shoot one of those elites. Going to go to West Houston archery this weekend and try to couple of the major brands like Matthews and BowTech. It seems like a lot of guys like the elite bows. Are they really that good? I'm willing to make the drive if they have high enough reviews here. People keep saying that they are very forgiving bows. That and the easy draw cycle our premium for me.

I bought a Elite E35 last Saturday. I say shoot one and make your own decision but the first time you pull it back just relax and see how it feels holding it at full draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
      Fellas I'm in the market to buy a new bow within the next week or two and I've been seeing a lot of posting on here about elite bow. I'm in Houston and they don't have a lot of dealers near me so I would have to drive about an hour to see and shoot one of those elites. Going to go to West Houston archery this weekend and try to couple of the major brands like Matthews and BowTech. It seems like a lot of guys like the elite bows. Are they really that good? I'm willing to make the drive if they have high enough reviews here. People keep saying that they are very forgiving bows. That and the easy draw cycle our premium for me.
      Yes there that GOOD. I just made the switch last week. Energy 32. This is the best bow I've ever shot period!! Read up on there warranty and the hunt guaranty. No other bow company can touch it!

Comment

They are super smooth. So is New Breed and Obsession. Personally I've moved away from the big bow lines. I just like to support the up and comers. And I personally think all three I just named are as smooth or smoother that the big lines. And I personally know of one that is faster than most of em except the PSE Full Throttle. And the draw cycle doesn't feel like a super speed bow. Go shoot an Elite. I betcha buy it.

Comment

All my bows are Mathews but I'd like to see what all the hype is about on these elite bows heard a lot of great reviews about em

Comment

Can't beat their lifetime transferable warranty. They just fixed up a friend of mine with new parts for an 08 GTO. That is a 6 yr old bow they still warrantied parts on. Not too many folks do that. They stand behind their bows.

Comment

There is no hype about elite. Everything is true. I went in shot one and had to order one. E35 blk riser and max1 limbs. C&S archery has them in Montgomery. I say if anyone is in the market for a new bow they have to check these out.

Comment

I shot every bow made at the ATA Show and the 2014 Elite Energy 35 was the clear winner for me. After owning it for a couple months, it is even better than I thought.

They are worth shooting for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
                  All my bows are Mathews but I'd like to see what all the hype is about on these elite bows heard a lot of great reviews about em
                  There is not any hype about Elites, they are great bows

Comment

Just got mine from CCR this past week, an Elite Energy 32, it lives up to the hype. If your main criteria is draw cycle and forgiveness, you'd be hard pressed to beat the Energy series. When you go shoot them, bring cash.......

Speaking of hype, here's a video to get you pumped up about them:[ame="http://vimeo.com/77996614"]Levi Morgan and Darrin Christenberry Made the Switch to Elite on Vimeo[/ame]

Comment

Been a while since I shot an elite, but they are a good bow.

Comment

Bought a pulse last year. It's the best bow I've ever owned. Fast, quiet, and the backwall is ooooo so sweet. You need to at least go pull one back. You'll understand what everyone is saying when you do.

Comment

Competition is great. It only makes the top companies build better products and drives their cost down. Be cautious with buying some older model Elite bows thinking it has warranty. Just because their name is on it doesn't mean they will stand behind their warranty claims.

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm sold! Gonna make the drive to go shoot em. Probably shoot the Mathews and Bowthech today and he'd out to C&S in Monday or Tuesday. Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

I went into C&S Archery last year with full intentions on buying a new Hoyt Spyder. I shot an Elite Hunter while I was there an unloaded my wallet on one. Best bow I have shot. Once you feel that back wall you will fall in love.

Comment

Working...
                              X