No announcement yet.

G5 rest!!! New for 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ripcords and QAD's can throw a Binary cam system out of whack also because the pull on the bus cable. That and there is less to fail on a Pro V if you get down to it. It's a very simple non complex rest. No timing!

Comment

Hey Ragin can I get the same accuracy out of a trophy taker smackdown pro? I wanted to route to bottom limb, since it is limb driven shouldn't I be able to achieve greater accuracy as does the limbdrivers?

Comment

So the "puller" string goes up to the top limb where it is tied off? I see that being a problem stalking through woods, briars, etc. seems like that would catch very easily on something. I'll have to check them out. Anyone have a pic of theirs you can post? Asking because I'm in the market for a new set up since the Z7 hit reserve on EBay.

Comment

It is no more of a problem than your cables that hold your bow together. If you feel that cord can get tangled then your actual cables are going to be caught in it too.z

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
            So the "puller" string goes up to the top limb where it is tied off? I see that being a problem stalking through woods, briars, etc. seems like that would catch very easily on something. I'll have to check them out. Anyone have a pic of theirs you can post? Asking because I'm in the market for a new set up since the Z7 hit reserve on EBay.

It's not. It's tight when you are not a full draw. It runs close to you cables. So I guess you would have to say a compound would be an issue stalking thru the brush using that analogy.

I had a Smack Down. It worked but wasn't as easy to tune as a Pro V.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
              pics of the cable mounting.
              Attached Files

Comment

That's not too bad. I'll have to look into one. Thanks for posting pics.

Comment

Received this back today based on my question to G5- Doug, I am sorry to inform you that I have not been able to locate a dealer in Northern Texas that has received a Cmax yet. If you are still looking for one, then I would keep my eyes open for the next couple weeks they will start popping up in more places.

Comment

Working...
                  X