G5 rest!!! New for 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G5 rest!!! New for 2014

Please tell me if anyone buys one, I love the idea that it can click into place before drawing bow, unlike the Limb driver.

Hmmm looks nice.. I may have to try one out

Comment

Here you go;

Comment

Thanks you sir

Comment

More timed rests.

Comment

It works like a limb driver jerked down by limb. However the arrow riding on spring steel launcher is still going to be a bit more accurate . I like the Arizona pro drop the best so far fully contained by arrow holder until drawn

Comment

It's still a timed rest making it work nothing like a limb driver. If your spring isn't twisted right on this g5 it won't work.

Comment

Yep.

Comment

Yeah I'm gonna pass actually. I want to get a limbdriver Pro-V but was wondering is it possible to route to cable rather than limb? I only ask because the way the new carbon spyder riser is designed it will rub like crazy, rather route to cable if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter4christ75 View Post
                    Yeah I'm gonna pass actually. I want to get a limbdriver Pro-V but was wondering is it possible to route to cable rather than limb? I only ask because the way the new carbon spyder riser is designed it will rub like crazy, rather route to cable if possible.

Gots to go to the limb.

Comment

Dang!

Comment

Just get a QAD HDX and be done with it. It's not the quietest (my only complaint) but I've been shooting them for a couple of years now and haven't had any problems. There's lemons in every brand but there's a reason they're so popular: they just work.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter4christ75 View Post
                          Rub where?

Comment

G5 rest!!! New for 2014

What's the benefit of one of these or the Pro V over a Ripcord Code Red? The Ripcord I have has been awesome.

Comment

The Pro V has no timing issues. The Pro V gives you 70% more arrow support during the shot cycle. The QAD, RipCord and other cable driven rest only give you 2-4" of arrow support during the shot cycle. My Pro V gives me about 16-18" of arrow support during the shot cycle, which will make you more accurate, smaller pin gaps at longer ranges. And if your cable is to ever break for whatever reason, the launcher arm will act like the old spring style plunger rest, so you will still be able to make a shot if it ever happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X