No announcement yet.

Best Mathews Bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Mathews. I shoot a Creed. Before you buy a bow shoot an Elite. There is a lot of truth to what you hear about them. Will almost certainly be my next bow.

Comment

Find yourself a used DXT you will thank me later!!! One of the best they ever built!!

Comment

I'll never get rid of my z7

Comment

Another Creed shooter here. I wasn't going out looking to specifically buy a Mathews. It just sort of happened. It felt the best out of all the bows I shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Tspurgin26 View Post
            I shot all the new ones and picked the zxt but let the bow choose you!
            ^^^ This ^^^

I just bought a new ZXT and love it. Super fast bow with the Axis FMJ's

Comment

Originally posted by ATXBowhunter View Post
              I still shoot the Switchback that I bought 8 yrs ago....granted it's not as smooth as the new ones but still does a great job. I think you can't go wrong with Matthews!!
              I still shoot a switchback xt also. In my opinion its the best one, well at least for me.

Comment

Been shooting my Z7 for a couple years without even a thought of wanting something else!

Comment

Had my Z7 since they came out. Its a killer and I havent even thought about replacing it.

Comment

Originally posted by DH2 View Post
                    Find yourself a used DXT you will thank me later!!! One of the best they ever built!!
                    This and several other earlier model Mathews will also do the job and you can find them at a great price. I shot the Mathews LX all season(came out in 2003)and did very well. You can shoot some of these older models and do just as good maybe even better than the newer ones. I loved the hard(solid) back wall on the LX due to the draw stop which is just like the one on the Creed and I like the longer ATA of the LX but most folks like shorter bows these days so the Switchback XT or DXT or great choices if your one of those guys.
                    Last edited by ShaBow; 01-08-2014, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                      I have a heli-m and creed xs. Both are amazing bows. If you want speed go heli-m. The creed xs has a smoother draw
                      This!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X