Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chill or Chill R

Comment

shoot until you've got a clear favorite.

I shoot all the new bows every year and I did not like the chill. I have a heli-m and a creed but my eyes prefer the string angles on 30 ata bows 28 gets too short so the creed xs, zxt, z extreme.

The chill and creed are drastically different draw cycles, if you shoot them side by side the bow for you should be easy to pick.

Comment

I shot.all.of.them later year and came home with the chill...I was up.there.the other day and the creed xs felt really good...lime everyone says its different for everyone...I have a friend that just bought one of the cabelas package bows and swears it shoots better than mine to him and imo its terrible

Comment

I still shoot the Switchback that I bought 8 yrs ago....granted it's not as smooth as the new ones but still does a great job. I think you can't go wrong with Matthews!!

Comment

Thanks, for all the advise…… Went and shot again today and I'm leaning toward the Chill R !!

Comment

You really can't go wrong with either of them. I shoot Z7extreme and it feels the same to shoot the Zxt. Same bow, different name. More expensive

Comment

As others have said, shoot them all and let the "one" find you!

Comment

Shot them all and went with the ChillR

Comment

The " best" mathews in my opinion was the reezen. Last of the non waffle riser.

Comment

I have the best bow

Comment

Z9 ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mud Shark View Post
                          I agree. I bought one from my buddy 4 years ago and I love it. I'm not one that upgrades every year to have the newest and latest, but when the new bows come out, I go shoot them to see what the buzz is all about. I've not shot a Mathews that's more comfortable to me than the Z7. There are other bows that are really nice too, though I can't say that they're much better than my Z7.

Exactly the way I feel , z7 all the way

Comment

Have owned Z7 Extreme, Helim, MR-6, MR-7, Chill, and am trying to sell my Chill to get the Chill R. I love my Chill, but in back to back equal comparison, Chill R is too nice not to get one!

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAZOR View Post
                              In my case:

1.Creed
                              2.Reezen 6.5
                              3.Drenalin

Hellrazor which of your 3 do you think fits you best? I had hell putting down my Drenalin when I bought the Z7xtreme and now having the same issue with the creed I'm sure I'll pick it back up and will be saying the same thing about my next bow and have hell putting down the creed

Comment

Z7 was so nice I bought 2

Comment

Working...
                                X