broadheads in bowcase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
    I keep my bow sling on my bow when I put it in my case to make sure my bh's dont cut my string
    I have the same one and love it

Comment

I have a plano hard case. The quiver stays on the bow, with arrows that have the BH's attached. I have my release strapped to my bow. I have all I need to hunt in that one case.

I do have a case for arrows that carry my extra arrows. I have a case for my extra BHs as well. I have a tool box that has all the stuff I need including a hip quiver for when I am shooting feild points. I can accidentally forget those things and still hunt.

That is my reasoning.

Comment

If you put the arrows with broadheads into the arrow section of your bow case, put a couple camo T shirts on top of the bow and cover the strings and cables on that end of the case before you close the top. That way the bow is protected. I generally pack my camo T shirts around my bow and sight anyway, just to give it some more padding in transit, and since the camo needs to be packed somewhere anyway.

Comment

thanks guys.

Comment

Lakewood bowfile. Awsome case

Comment

Depending on the type of quiver, it can be a good way to dull your blades. Check em before you hunt.

Comment

Don't leave a point of any kind on your arrows when flying. My father accidently left 4 field poinds on his crossbow bolts the cut them off with a boltcutter and left them in the case. Didn't touch the naked arrows,
                I used to keep field points in my arrows when traveling. I don't anymore.
                Mike

Comment

I have a plano hard case. I believe it is the all weather model. Quiver fits on bow. I keep my broadheads in a case. I guess it's just a habit from handling guns. I think of broadheads like bullets.

Comment

Working...
                  X