No announcement yet.

Bowtech insanity question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any if you guys interested in trading for a hoyt vector 32??

Comment

Ttt looking for all the insight I can get

Comment

Originally posted by Deer Destroyer View Post
        The Exsperience is actually shooting as fast if not faster than the insanity, and that with a longer BH and smoother draw. And it's my understanding that they fixes the finish issue with the Exsperience. Hands down a better bow than the Insanity, and the Insanity is a fricken awesome bow.
        Actually, the Experience is not faster than the Insanity.
        The Insanity is a true 345 IBO bow, and the Experience is a true 335 IBO bow.
        Given the choice, I would choose the Experience for the extra BH, instead of the 10 fps.
        I've never concerned myself with the finish on a bow.

Comment

I recently got the Insanity cpxl 60#. I shot the experience but it made a loud noise when the draw stop hit the cable. i shot different draw wts nd they all did it. No matter how soft i drew you could hear the stop slap the cable. For that reason I went with the insanity. The only difference besides the measurables that I could see.

290 fps 420g 31" 60#

Comment

Hey rocky your absolutely wrong, the exsperience is shoot way over IBO and the insanity is not! I guess I shouldn't believe my lieing eyes. If you go shoot both through a crono you will see.

Comment

Originally posted by Deer Destroyer View Post
              Hey rocky your absolutely wrong, the exsperience is shoot way over IBO and the insanity is not! I guess I shouldn't believe my lieing eyes. If you go shoot both through a crono you will see.
              I think he might have shot a few through the crono in his shop.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtechhunter View Post
                I think he might have shot a few through the crono in his shop.
                BWAHAHAAHH! At least once I am sure.

Rocky for the win.

Comment

Working...
                X