No announcement yet.

Co worker near miss!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He ordered it online and took it to panhandle archery to get repared. They said it would take 3 weeks to get the string in because they didnt have any in stock. He bought another bow while he was there.

When I first started bow hunting I had a pse nova come apart on me. I put the sneak on a mule deer and when I drew on him I sucked a piece of brush up in my bottom cam. My arrow flew about 5 feet and the limbs fell out of my bow. The deer just stood there and watching me while im holding onto whats left of my bow. Very funny looking back at it but boy was I ****** at the time. Would have been my first bow kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Greywolf in Hawaii View Post
      There was a burr or a nick it don't take much, I has one where the powder coating was thin that caused the wear.
      take the bow apart and use a dermal tool with a buffing wheel and do all the touching surfaces.
      Use a q tip and see if anything "pulls" cotton feathers from a rough area or a nick.
      this^

Comment

Sorry, but I do not see it taking 3 weeks to get a string for a bow. I have owned a shop and could get items or orders from one distributor in 2 days with normal shipping if ordered before 10am in the morning. Most quality shops should be able to build one for him!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          Sorry, but I do not see it taking 3 weeks to get a string for a bow. I have owned a shop and could get items or orders from one distributor in 2 days with normal shipping if ordered before 10am in the morning. Most quality shops should be able to build one for him!
          He really wanted to hunt that weekend. I'd bet it was about selling a bow. I'm with you on taking too long. I took my sons mission x3 in there over the summer and they put on a new string and tuned it that day.

Comment

there great bows for the money but mine is doing the same things with the strings...i decided to upgrade to a different bow

Comment

Working...
            X