No announcement yet.

Grim Reaper Broad Heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shot a 60lb pig this past weekend with one of the whitetail specials. quartering away and hit him just behind the front left shoulder. Lodged into the opposite front right shoulder. He ran about 15 yards. penetration wasn't what I expected but then again I hit square in the opposite shoulder .

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351618973.922925.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	24134735

Comment

My brother and I have killed several animals with them. One of the best mechanicals out there.

Comment

Grim reaper makes a very reliable broadhead...and it does do a lot of damage. I am going away from the razor cuts to the razor tips this year. Both do the job but I am trying to get away from that blade up front as it will bend. Cheers!
        Fred

Comment

Has anyone shot them through shoot through mesh in a pop up?

Comment

These are great broadheads the 1 3/8's seem to be more durable than the 2". Out of my set up they fly just like my field points. I've got a a GR broadhead that I've harvested at the minimum 10 animals with, including hogs, javi's and a few whitetail does. Keep them sharp and you should get multiple uses out of them. Hopefully your bow likes them. Good luck.

Comment

Just bought em
              Looking forward to seeing em work

Comment

they are good!

Comment

You will have to go a long way to find a better broadhead. They fly like a dart and open up a critter, well see below.

Watch em drop!

Comment

Comment

I bought some of the Hog Heads to use on pigs or deer.

Shot a 107# sow last Sunday and if it had not been dark I would have known I was watching her drop. I thought she broke the arrow when it stopped moving but she was DRT

I like them and plan on buying some more. Like my slick tricks too but they don't fly well when using lighted nocks

Comment

Working...
                      X