No announcement yet.

Limb Driver Pro V Slow Mo Vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My buddy just got a Pro V for 104.99 in Palestine Action Archery! Not gunna lie makes me want to reconsider my QAD HD lol! Just a little lol

Comment

My concern is the string getting caught when I am stalking........ Is this not an issue?

How about shooting with the quiver on?

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post
        My concern is the string getting caught when I am stalking........ Is this not an issue?

No worries on number 1. It runs right along with ur cables and its only slack at full draw. No worries on number 2. First thing i checked. I normaly leave my quiver on so it had popped in my head too.

Comment

I did this exact thing last year. I snagged my cord on something and it popped out of it's upper holder. So in a pinch I used some string I scrounged up from inside my ground blind and retied the string tight again to the upper limb. Problem solved.

Shoe string would have worked as well, but I was lucky enough to have some excess string in the ground blind.

As long as the rest is held down when the bow is at rest you are good to go.

Had I snagged a tradition drop away's string I would have been SOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
            No worries on number 1. It runs right along with ur cables and its only slack at full draw. No worries on number 2. First thing i checked. I normaly leave my quiver on so it had popped in my head too.
            May have to look into em.

Comment

Oh man, now you guys made me want to go buy a Pro V. I was just getting used to the QAD too!

Comment

Or when your pulling your bow up to the stand on a bow rope in the dark and it gets snagged on a limb and you pull and pull and pull again and finally just pull hard enough to free it and wonder and hope (in the dark) everything is still in connected and straight for the hunt!
                Last edited by ShaBow; 09-20-2012, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Now I want to see a slo mo of my Hamskea VersaRest. Similar style, I shoot it off the bottom limb.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaBow View Post
                    Or when your pulling your bow up to the stand on a bow rope in the dark and it gets snagged on a limb and you pull and pull and pull again and finally just pull hard enough to free it and wonder and hope (in the dark) everything is still in connected and straight for the hunt!
                    Ba-lony!!!! it's a compound!!!!!
                    Last edited by JW; 09-20-2012, 09:19 PM.

Comment

The WB vs the LD has some errors. The slop as he calls it has no effect on accuracy. I have pushed my arrow down in the bristles and when you draw the bow it pops right back up. This LD is a good rest and I will use it when they quit making replacement biscuits.

Comment

If you carry a piece of thin shoe string with you, which I do, then problem solved. Can't fix it in the stand if it's a timed release

Comment

I recommend using a light in the dark, a lot more than a rest cable to snag on a limb...just sayin

Comment

Im so holding back on what I really think of WB's. Just for you ShaBow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                              Im so holding back on what I really think of WB's. Just for you ShaBow!!!
                              There's nothing you can say that can take away from the best selling, killing machine of an arrow rest as is the WB!You just hate em for the sake of hatin!

Comment

There's nothing you can say that can take away from the best selling, killing machine of an arrow rest as is the WB!You just hate em for the sake of hatin!
                                Uhhhhhhh. Baloney!!! thats all i got!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X