No announcement yet.

Limb Driver Pro V Slow Mo Vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure wish the new Pro-V's could be driven from the bottom limb. Guess I'll just keep shooting my old Limbdriver.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Collector View Post
      So who wants to trade one for my whisker biscuit????
      I wouldn't trade 10 of those pieces of s**t for my Biscuit! As I like to call it "Drop-away Drama" My rests timing is off,my clamp slipped on the cable,my rest is hitting the shelf and bouncing back up and hitting my fletching etc.,etc.,and etc. Blah Blah Blah! Ragin
      Last edited by ShaBow; 09-20-2012, 09:43 AM.

Comment

That is why I like a rest that is spring load up so you tie in on the cable low and tight at rest . Then the rest is pulled down and out of way just as the bow is coming to rest after the shot. Should give you around 12 in or so of arrow travel on rest befor it's out of way.

There is still nothing wrong with the rip cord. What you are seeing as the arrow dropping below burger hole is knoc travel. I believe all single cam bows do that. That is where a double cam comes in, as this can be adjusted out.
        Last edited by enewman; 09-20-2012, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaBow View Post
          I wouldn't trade 10 of those pieces of s**t for my Biscuit! As I like to call it "Drop-away Drama" My rests timing is off,my clamp slipped on the cable,my rest is hitting the shelf and bouncing back up and hitting my fletching etc.,etc.,and etc. Blah Blah Blah! Ragin
          Well if you need a back up, you know what I'm askin for mine, But I only need 1 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaBow View Post
            I agree. Thats why i like the pro v!

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
              That is why I like a rest that is spring load up so you tie in on the cable low and tight at rest . Then the rest is pulled down and out of way just as the bow is coming to rest after the shot. Should give you around 12 in or so of arrow travel on rest befor it's out of way.

There is still nothing wrong with the rip cord. What you are seeing as the arrow dropping below burger hole is knoc travel. I believe all single cam bows do that. That is where a double cam comes in, as this can be adjusted out.

Rip Cord and a G5 Prime.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LnWTdjJT_8&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Ripcord Arrowrest on G-5 Prime - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Ripcord and Hoyt CRX 32. Same effect as the Heli-M

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffSzy8ULBGo&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Ripcord Arrowrest on Hoyt CRX-32 Bow - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Edit: i think that is just arrow occilation.

Comment

Here ShaBow!!!! pro v vs. wb

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pf4IRVh3oY&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Whisker Biscuit vs Limbdriver - Vaportrail custom bow strings and cables - - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Boys, boys. Play nice. maybe yall can get together and combine the 2 and call it limb biscuit

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                        Boys, boys. Play nice. maybe yall can get together and combine the 2 and call it limb biscuit
                        I'd shoot of my knuckle first!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                          Edit: i think that is just arrow occilation.
                          Could be right. Still looks like knoc travel to me. Either way there is not much support with that rip cord. I don't think any of the rest you buy that pulls tight on the timing cord of a rest at full draw is going to stay up. They react as soon as the cable moves.

Comment

I love my Limb Driver Pro V. I argued about not switching to it but Jason was right, and I'm glad I switched. and its pink!!

Comment

Originally posted by Genevieve View Post
                              I love my Limb Driver Pro V. I argued about not switching to it but Jason was right, and I'm glad I switched. and its pink!!
                              Holy snikies.......stop already, his head will swell even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Tick View Post
                                Holy snikies.......stop already, his head will swell even more.
                                Lmao!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X