thoughts on bear bows...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is all about personal preference.
    I went through the same process as you when I decided to upgrade last year.
    For a variety of reasons, I picked the Bear Strike, and love it. It has all the latest bells and whistles, and I felt I got way more bang for the buck.

There are lots of big names out there, but the the price goes up, and up. It is also about how much do you want to spend.

Just a personal thought, I typically like to look at brands that don't advertise a lot. I try and do this on a lot of things.
    This way they don't need to charge extra to recop the money for advertisements.
    There are lots of good brands out there, and lots of hype on hunting products. I just like to TRY and stay away from the pack.
    Last edited by jamrice; 08-12-2012, 06:04 AM.

Comment

go bear carnage

I just got myself a bear carnage for 550$ brand new. It shoots better than the anarchy IMO and since it's last year model you can find a place letting it go for a steal like I did.

The only bow I've shot that I would trade this Carnage for is the strother Wrath. Maybe next year. =P

Edit: Just saw you bought the Hoyt. =P

Comment

Originally posted by roguecraft101 View Post
        I just got myself a bear carnage for 550$ brand new. It shoots better than the anarchy IMO and since it's last year model you can find a place letting it go for a steal like I did.

The only bow I've shot that I would trade this Carnage for is the strother Wrath. Maybe next year. =P

Edit: Just saw you bought the Hoyt. =P
        i liked the carnage better than the anarchy too, my buddy just bought a carnage, he liked it better than the hoyt....

Comment

Working...
        X