No announcement yet.

thoughts on bear bows...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still shooting a 2007 Bear Instinct. I have no complaints. I will be buying a new bow in the future and will definately consider the newer bear models, but mathews and hoyt will also be on my list to look at.

Comment

I've had the Bear Truth II, and have been very pleased. The quality has not been an issue, and the accuracy is better than I can shoot it.

I was looking for a mid-priced bow to insure that I was going to enjoy bow hunting, and now I'd prefer to take all of my animals with a bow. It feels like I'm cheating when I go out with a rifle. LOL!

Comment

Pigman on the sportsman channel shots an anarchy and it looks like a sweet bow

Comment

the anarchy flat out rolls for a long ata bow, i think they hit a homerun with it this year. it's not cheap but nothing really worth it is.

Comment

I have the mauler bought it last year i love it

Comment

I Love my Strike. I put the Trophy Ridge Revolution rest on it and it shoots smoot.

Comment

I just got the carnage a few weeks ago and love it! It is a fast sweet shooting bow, Very quiet too! Can't beat it.

Comment

Bear Charge RTH. My first bow and I have enjoyed it. It was easy to set up and tune. Accurate, fast, and quiet.

Comment

Had a bear lights out few years ago, loved it! Went with Bowtech Assassin last year.

Comment

I have the lights out 08truth 09truth2 love them all

Comment

well, i appreciate all the info fellas, but i crossed over to a hoyt crx 32. i shot the carnage and it shot very well, just loved the smooth draw and quietness of the hoyt.

Comment

i shot the anarchy when it first hit the stores. really nice bow just a little too much "jump" in the draw. i know bear gives a huge discount to military tho. so if you got a buddy who's in make him buy it for ya, and get a great bow for almost half the price.

Comment

I'm shooting a Bear Strike, and love it.

Edit: Ha I just saw you got a Hoyt, I guess you got it figured out.
                            Last edited by Bstock87; 08-10-2012, 10:45 AM.

Comment

I have a Bear SQ32 and love it. Ive had it for about 6 years now. great shooter. wont trade up til something goes wrong. I will get another Bear when it is time.
                              Go to www.lancasterarchery.com and get a good description of each one.

Comment

Originally posted by altez View Post
                                Had a bear lights out few years ago, loved it! Went with Bowtech Assassin last year.
                                I agree, I bought my son an Assassin SD and will be picking one up for myself this fall

Comment

Working...
                                X