No announcement yet.

Educate me on Slider Sights please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya. How can you hold the bow and string and adjust the slider simultaneously. For a quick minute I thought I was losing what little mind I had left.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
      Ya. How can you hold the bow and string and adjust the slider simultaneously. For a quick minute I thought I was losing what little mind I had left.
      It’s a Mental thing! You have to will it to adjust

I don’t grip my grip so I could see using my index finger but it really wouldn't ever be used that way unless an animal was progressing away or closing the distance right ?

Comment

I cant remember the name of the appliance the commercial was about but their logo was “set it and forget it”. I adopted it for myself.

Comment

I switched to single pin slider years ago. It and switching to a thumb release, where two of the best things I’ve done. Love them. I have an hha king pin, a spot hogg hog it, and a axcel accu touch. I prefer the accu touch. The spot hog I used for a very very short time, like 5 shooting sessions, never even hunted with it. The king pin does have by far the brightest pins, but never needed that much. So it was adjusted down. I don’t like the pin and magnified thing on the king pin.(still use it on one of my bows). Don’t like the adjustment lock lever on the spot hogg, I need to sell it, as I haven’t used it sense, getting the axcel. And no you can’t adjust while at full draw any of these. But I believe hha did or does make one with a lever that sticks out the front, with a ring loop. That can be adjusted at full draw edit : ( looking now I don’t see it avalible). Garmin and Burris make range finding sights that are adjustable at full draw.
          Last edited by critter69; 01-03-2024, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X