No announcement yet.

Best Bow Case for the Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mary and I both have an SKB iSeries bow case and I love them. It's nice to be able to chunk it in the back of the truck and have it weather rain, or whatever and have my bow come out of it pristine and ready to go. With as much as we spend on bows and accessories, getting the bow to the field in perfect condition has to be considered heavily.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
      Mary and I both have an SKB iSeries bow case and I love them. It's nice to be able to chunk it in the back of the truck and have it weather rain, or whatever and have my bow come out of it pristine and ready to go. With as much as we spend on bows and accessories, getting the bow to the field in perfect condition has to be considered heavily.
      This is where I am! The initial purchase was tough to swallow but I’d do it again in a heart beat!

Comment

SKB is a nice case, there’s no questioning that. My wife’s bow is in one as I mentioned on the first page, but it sure as hell ain’t $150 nicer than the one I have two V3X 29’s sitting in, and that’s what OP was asking.

Best case for the money is what the topic was about.

Best case? Arguably SKB. Pelican is in the conversation as well. Case Club is up there with them.

Worth the extra cost? I’m saying NO. The two Case Club models I have are built every bit as well. I’m personally not spending $400+ to get the same protection I can get for $150 less, but whatever.

They’re all very good when it comes down to it. Bang for the buck, you’re probably not beating the one I linked on Pg 1.

Comment

Working...
        X