No announcement yet.

Need help with rubber hunting boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The old green pair of lacrosse hasn't let me down and I just wear the thick wool socks if it gets cold. I don't think they have seen daylight in year though with no rain or mud to stomp thru.

Comment

This is an easy choice!! For Texas.... I use uninsulated LaCrosse AlphaBurly and they are like wearing sneakers or something, they are extremely comfortable and also keep your feet warm!! Only the cold days some wool socks work perfect!! My feet have never gotten cold in them once!!! I love them, My second choice for a rubber boot if there wasn't ant Alphaburly's available it would be Irish Setter

Comment

Originally posted by keep View Post
        For years I have used the Alpha Burley Sports. For my feet they are the best on the market
        These have been the best boots for me

Comment

I have 2 boots...1 for warm and 1 for coldf. I cannt wear Thinsulate in warm weather, my feet sweat enough as is. Lacrosse for me

Comment

under armour makes a great boot

Comment

I picked up a pair of these at Bass Pro yesterday. They are on sale for $69.99 even though it does not show on the website. Bought at Katy location.
              http://www.basspro.com/RedHead-16-Sp...77#description

Comment

Working...
              X