No announcement yet.

1 pin sights???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just did my HHA today. Zeroed 20 & 40 at Fort Hood Range did the quick math put my range sticker on shot 30 and 50. It was dead on for those ranges. So far so good!

Comment

Never seen that sight before and looked it up........ Nearly had a stroke when i saw the price lol. It looks like a great sight but idk if i could sleep at night knowing i spent that kind of money on it.

Comment

I just had an HHA installed on a brand new bowtech assassin. I have been shooting a mathews drenalin for the past 2yrs with a 4pin sight and I never felt comfortable shooting past 30yds with it, I didn't even like shooting it at a target at 40yds.....all the pins just kinda jumbled on me in my peep.

The HHA has completely solved those problems for me, I love shooting and I wanted to get a rig that I could comfortably shoot out to 60-70 even 80yds with at least at a target and feel comfortable. I brought my new setup home saturday and by sunday evening I was shooting 4-6" groups at 45yds and 8-10'' groups at 55yds...........I've NEVER shot a bow past 40yds a day in my life and In 2 days I have almost double my range and my confidence is 100x's higher..........am I saying that I will go out this weekend and shoot at a deer at 55yds.......NO, but with continued daily practice I beleive that I can knock my grouping in 1/2 at 55yds. Once I get my groups consistentaly around 5" at 55yds I will continue to move greater distances.

Overall I think that the HHA is most likely the best archery purchase I had ever made!

Comment

Vital Gear for me!

Comment

I hunt with a CBE 6 pin and compete with a CBE 1 pin. Last year I shot (& recovered) 2 javelina, 2 deer, coyote, and turkey; all were within 25 yds. It seems that I spent most of the season using my 20 yd pin. I'm considering a single pin for next year (if I can find a good left hand sight).

Comment

Originally posted by larryeliz View Post
              I hunt with a CBE 6 pin and compete with a CBE 1 pin. Last year I shot (& recovered) 2 javelina, 2 deer, coyote, and turkey; all were within 25 yds. It seems that I spent most of the season using my 20 yd pin. I'm considering a single pin for next year (if I can find a good left hand sight).
              im a lefty and I deff. approve of my new HHA! 119.99+tax!

Comment

I just started using an HHA single pin this year and I love it. I shot a pig a few days ago and it is great to have less clutter in your sight. I mainly hunt my own set ups and know all distances well so that makes it easier. Not sure if I would use it if I frequently hunted unfamiliar stands.

Comment

Originally posted by Muy_Grande View Post
                  Never seen that sight before and looked it up........ Nearly had a stroke when i saw the price lol. It looks like a great sight but idk if i could sleep at night knowing i spent that kind of money on it.
                  I understand that. Had a gift card for Cabela's that has been kicking around since July from my Mother. Helped with the price.

THANKS MOM

Comment

HHA is the way to go

Comment

I ordered the HHA DS-XL5519 today. Couldn't help myself had to try one. Got the light and 2x lens as well. Took everything I had not to order the Trijicon Accupin though. That's a sweet looking sight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

HHA here to I love it

Comment

I want an HHA soooo bad!! starting to save up now lol

Comment

i love my Vital Gear track star... but kinda pricey the HHA is the way to go to save a few bucks

Comment

Originally posted by Woodlizzard View Post
                              I ordered the HHA DS-XL5519 today. Couldn't help myself had to try one. Got the light and 2x lens as well. Took everything I had not to order the Trijicon Accupin though. That's a sweet looking sight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I've got this sight on my MR5 and absolutely love it! This is a 60 yard group with the sight. I can do this pretty consistently. You'll absolutely love it. I will most likely never shoot multiple pins again.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I have an HHA and I love it. I'm a huge fan of the single pin sights.
                                This is me.

Comment

Working...
                                X