No announcement yet.

1 pin sights???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think txdukllr was totally impressed with it but like bowhuntintxn says pm txdukllr and see what's up...

Comment

I've been thinking of switching to a one-pin set at 25 yds.

Comment

HHA for me as well. I set it to 25yds but don't lock it down snug (At draw, I peep to make sure it hasn't moved.) If I need to make a quick adjustment, I can do so without unlocking the slider.

cricman

Comment

I recently bought a Trophy Ridge Pursuit single pin. I have always shot multiple pin sights but as fast as my Destroyer is and the fact that my eyes turned 40 over the summer, I had trouble with the pins blurring together in low light. Costs $100, has good fiber optics and even comes with a LED light. I have to say...I shoulda switched a looong time ago!

Comment

i shoot a trophy ridge single pin. i love it.

Comment

HHA OL 5519 I'll never have another.

Comment

HHA here for me as well, I like the wide open sight picture. There are no other pins to obstruct your view.

Comment

WOW! Pricey

I have shot with an HHA and really like it. Thought I would see what else was out there.
                  So now I have a Black Gold Acsent (single pin) on my primary bow. I have had no problems with it. I like how much closer the sight fits to my bow. Then after adding my tight spot quiver makes it all hug nice and tight to my bow.
                  I also like having only a single pin because of the field of view vs. multiple pins gathered in site of the animal I am shooting.
                  But that is just my personal preference. To each his own.

Comment

I'm here . . . . .

yes I have one for sale, I love the gear mechanism for the sight and liked the sight picture. didn't suit me has the typical pyramid chevron of a trijicon. I did send it back for a screw that they could have just sent to me and which forced me to go back to my original sword . . . . which I fell in love with again.

I'm an early adopter of all the "new" stuff . . . . . in this case I candidly loved my sword centurion so much the trijicon wasn't enough of an improvement.

i also bought a z7 tactical and outfitted it and sold it a month later . . . . . so stupid runs in my blood.

Comment

i shoot an HHA as well, for stationary hunting with known distances out in front of you, i like the clarity of a single pin. dont like having 6 pins on a deer when im drawn back. this is my first season with the HHA and so far im 3 for 3 on double lungs, its good stuff for sure

Comment

Originally posted by JustBrutal View Post
                        So with HHA Single pins its a marked elevation sticker. How do you adjust from broadhead to field tip. Do you change the sticker every time? I'm used to 5 pin but just picked up a HHA.
                        The dial version can be re indexed, without having to swap tapes.

In the center of the dial face, there is a hole in the center of the logo. Shoot and adjust until you find 20, then lock down the small knob, hold the large wheel firmly, and insert the proper size allen key into the hole, pop it loose causing the sight mark wheel to rotate freely... align it on the 20 mark of the tape and lock it back down.

Comment

HHA sight all the way!!

Comment

I've been thinking of going to a single pin as well. After all the good reviews here I'm sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got one of the trijicon accupoints on my bow first year shooting a single pin and really like it. Shot a hog this weekend I usually just range the feeder and the trails leading in so I know what the distances are. Things I really like about the trijicon is no tapes to stick on the wheel and I also really like the triangle pin vs the normal round pin. The set up was also pretty easy for me to set it up and shot it to 60 just to make sure it was all on. and the pin seems to always be on the perfect brightness level since its the tritium pin

Comment

Originally posted by Reid the Archer View Post
                                I got one of the trijicon accupoints on my bow first year shooting a single pin and really like it. Shot a hog this weekend I usually just range the feeder and the trails leading in so I know what the distances are. Things I really like about the trijicon is no tapes to stick on the wheel and I also really like the triangle pin vs the normal round pin. The set up was also pretty easy for me to set it up and shot it to 60 just to make sure it was all on. and the pin seems to always be on the perfect brightness level since its the tritium pin
                                Sweet looking site. I really like it but holy $?!$ that things high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X