Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had the same with them so I went back to gold tip

Comment

Never had a problem with mine, but I never shoot more than one arrow at a time!

Comment

ive shot them for the past year and just switched to the fmjs. i never had a problem with them and only had one break. How many have you broken?

Comment

Originally posted by Muy_Grande View Post
          ive shot them for the past year and just switched to the fmjs. i never had a problem with them and only had one break. How many have you broken?
          I like the fmj's but spin them everyonce in a while they will bend (just in case you didn't know)

Comment

yeah ive been stressing out over bending them when pulling them out my 3d

Comment

yeah ive been stressing out over bending them when pulling them out my 3d
              the only time i have ever bent them was shooting animals and not getting pass throughs and when shooting tight groups on my target, that is the only down fall of the fmj's, that and i dont like hidden inserts

Comment

My son and daughter shoot them and I have found them to be very easy to break as well.

Sent from Tapatalk

Comment

Out of 18 arrows that I have purchased I've probably lost half. Two broke off in pigs but the rest have all broken when shooting in a block target.

Comment

Hey FamousAmos, are you talking specifically about St. Epics or the new N-Fused St. Epics? I'm highly interested, as my bow guy just talked me into buying some new N-Fused Epics as my step-up arrow.

Comment

Love mine. Been shooting for at least 4 years.

Comment

i bought a dozen epics five years ago and have killed over 25 animals with that dozen. I still have eight of them and finally broke down and bought a new dozen this year. i have only had two break during a kill. lost two practicing.

Comment

ST Epics and Beman ICS hunter are basically the same arrow. I have never had a problem with either, other than when I hit them with another arrow. I have the same problem with my Carbon Express arrows when I bang them together too, or someone else hits them in a 3D target

@muy grande--try putting some soap on the end of your arrow when shooting it into your target. it will make it a lot easier to pull.

Comment

ST Epics are solid arrows. I've been shooting them for 6 years with no problems. Tried a dozen FMJs last year and found those to be much more fragile than the Epics.

I've broken a few on deer, but that has always been either passing through and hitting a rock or on a good heart shot and the deer breaks the arrow on its way though.

If you are banging your arrows together you should probably quit shooting groups.

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous dan View Post
                              get gold tip
                              X2... Gold Tip XT Hunters

Comment

Working...
                              X