No announcement yet.

Nock test: Nockturnal, Lumenock, Po nock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a pack of 3 at shop yesterday. Only one shined bright. The other 2 were real dim and couldn't see it till you got it up close to your face. Not happy about it. Gonna take it back and try another pack. They were brand new in pack and just came in.

Comment

I've been skeptical about lighted nocks, but I bought some at Academy. Well, the 1st one did'nt light, so they are going back. What's the use of even trying the other 2. Might wait till I can find the red ones to try them again.
      Originally posted by Texar View Post
      Great Post! I bought the Nockturnals in green(only color they had for Gold Tips)at Academy and have some ordered from Ebay for $24.95 free shipping in red. They work really well and the greens are way brighter than any other nocks that I have used.

Comment

Originally posted by splitbeam145 View Post
        I bought a pack of 3 at shop yesterday. Only one shined bright. The other 2 were real dim and couldn't see it till you got it up close to your face. Not happy about it. Gonna take it back and try another pack. They were brand new in pack and just came in.
        I've been experiencing the same thing with the Nockturnals lately. Out of the 2 last packs I have bought, I tested them all in the shop before taking. Had to go through a couple of packs to make sure they were all lighting up. Also have had 2 break lately. The thill light came out of the nock. Nockturnal wouldn't even discuss replacing them unless I had my receipt which I didn't.

So I still say hands down the BEST lighted nock on the market is Firenock, but the Nockturnals are probably the best ones in their price range. Just make sure you test them before leaving the store and keep your receipt.

Oh and the Firenocks are the brightest by far as well.
        Fire nock on right, Nockturnal on left. This is in full daylight as you can see.

Sent from Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          I've been experiencing the same thing with the Nockturnals lately. Out of the 2 last packs I have bought, I tested them all in the shop before taking. Had to go through a couple of packs to make sure they were all lighting up. Also have had 2 break lately. The thill light came out of the nock. Nockturnal wouldn't even discuss replacing them unless I had my receipt which I didn't.

So I still say hands down the BEST lighted nock on the market is Firenock, but the Nockturnals are probably the best ones in their price range. Just make sure you test them before leaving the store and keep your receipt.

Oh and the Firenocks are the brightest by far as well.
          Fire nock on right, Nockturnal on left. This is in full daylight as you can see.

Sent from Tapatalk
          Ive heard great things about the firenocks as well.... Just couldnt justify the price, when I hadnt tried all the others.

All 6 nockturnals I got from pettreatguy (or close to that if I recall) all lit up right out of the package.

Tapatalk rocks!!

Comment

One more tip....

Do not buy the size for your arrow... buy one size larger and sand them down with some sand paper.

I have been using these for a couple of years. I was told that once the company expanded they had to ship their QC overseas. I have bought a few that were snug and some loose it all depends on product.

I only use red now. I have tried green and like them but during the day you can not see them. The red still gives enough light to see.

Hope this helps

Good luck. BTW - coach w thanks fro the effort in the reviews. Great info.

Comment

Working...
            X