Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qad...

Comment

I went with a NAP Scizzor just because Ive never seen anyone else use it. Never had a problem one with it and it has great arrow containment. Most guys I hunt with use the QAD's or the ripcords and seem to like them, Ive never known any of them to have an issue either.

Comment

I use a Whisker Biscuit, and it has never failed.
        Oh wait, there are no moving parts TO fail.
        Silly me.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
          I use a Whisker Biscuit, and it has never failed.
          Oh wait, there are no moving parts TO fail.
          Silly me.
          I have fusion veins on my arrows and they start spinning so soon that they'd hit so much of the whisker biscuit and decrease my accuracy and slow down my arrows. I use a QAD drop away rest and love it. It's never failed and my groups are tight.

Comment

Originally posted by plus1 View Post
            I have fusion veins on my arrows and they start spinning so soon that they'd hit so much of the whisker biscuit and decrease my accuracy and slow down my arrows. I use a QAD drop away rest and love it. It's never failed and my groups are tight.
            Are you 100% sure your arrows are spinning before they pass thru your rest?

Comment

Originally posted by plus1 View Post
              Originally posted by rocky View Post
              Are you 100% sure your arrows are spinning before they pass thru your rest?
              If you will Google "slow motion of arrow" you'll find several videos of arrows being shot out of compound bows. Pretty revealing stuff.

Comment

QAD Ultra or Ripcord.

Comment

Vapor Trail's line of rests offer maximum arrow support for tighter groups. Love my Pro V!

Comment

I use Trophy Taker Pronghorn rests on both my target and hunting bow. Simple, easy to use, and in 6 years haven't failed me yet!

Comment

Working...
                    X