Calling all bowtech shooters?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all bowtech shooters?!?

I've been readin alot about the cable slides on the bowtech's.. Anyone else have any problems with the stock one tearing up the cable and what did you do about it? I got my new assassin 2 weeks ago and def don't wanna be tearin her up cuz of that! Sounds like an easy fix, just get a new cable slide..

"Aim small, miss small"

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
    I've been readin alot about the cable slides on the bowtech's.. Anyone else have any problems with the stock one tearing up the cable and what did you do about it? I got my new assassin 2 weeks ago and def don't wanna be tearin her up cuz of that! Sounds like an easy fix, just get a new cable slide..

"Aim small, miss small"
    I have put about 500 arrows down range with mine and I have not had any problems.

Comment

I replaced mine with a 100% teflon slide just in case.....several bow shop guys have posted up about the factory slides failing

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        I replaced mine with a 100% teflon slide just in case.....several bow shop guys have posted up about the factory slides failing
        Ive checked out a few online.. But didn't see any that were black! My assassin is ninja'd out so I gotta get a black one.

"Aim small, miss small"

Comment

Originally posted by ecallarman View Post
          I have put about 500 arrows down range with mine and I have not had any problems.
          You shoot an assassin?

"Aim small, miss small"

Comment

Ive checked out a few online.. But didn't see any that were black! My assassin is ninja'd out so I gotta get a black one.

"Aim small, miss small"
            You need a teflon slide.
            Good teflon slides don't come in black.
            If you have to have black, you'll have to use a plastic slide.
            If you use a plastic slide, your cables are gonna wear, or the slide will wear and cause cable contact with vanes.
            These are your choices.
            Choose wisely.

Comment

You shoot an assassin?

"Aim small, miss small"
              yes sir

Comment

I shoot a diamond and haven't had any problems

Comment

"Aim small, miss small"
                  enter krylon flat black spray paint or a big sharpie marker

Comment

I got about 250 thru my destroyer and I have not see any wear buy I will be paying more attention to it now

Comment

Destroyer doesn't have a cable-rod or slide.
                      Roller guide.

Comment

I would follow Rocky's advice on this matter. Black schmack, you will be wishing for white or blue or rainbow colored when it breaks as you are walking through the woods to hunt. or when you are about to draw on that monster!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                          Destroyer doesn't have a cable-rod or slide.
                          Roller guide.
                          Oh yeah sorry long day

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                            I would follow Rocky's advice on this matter. Black schmack, you will be wishing for white or blue or rainbow colored when it breaks as you are walking through the woods to hunt. or when you are about to draw on that monster!!!
                            X100..........my wife could tell you a story about hers failing at the moment of truth. I know of a few others that have failed, as well. She now a WHITE teflon slide and it works flawlessly. If I wanted it to be black, I'd just grab a Sharpie....

Comment

Slide

Had that issue with my Guardian a few years ago, replaced it with a teflon slide, problem solved.

Comment

Working...
                              X