No announcement yet.

Rage Broadhead Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you Google the UPC (702649310051) it comes up to be the replacement blades...

Comment

Well if nothin else it says "100% satisfaction"

Comment

Originally posted by fishycatfish View Post
        Well if nothin else it says "100% satisfaction"
        I'm thinking that he's fixing to find out if that statement means what it says........I'll be watching this one.

Comment

Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
            Crap i thought they were buying them all back.
            Stop it

Comment

Update!

Just have a second for a quick post right now. But I got them in and it seems none of what we thought was right. It turned out they shipped me a 3 pack of 100gn practice broadheads. I would keep them and use them, except I ordered 125gn. So I guess when I get time I'll return them and not buy from that company again. Sorry for the false alarm.

-Brad

Comment

I'm sure someone here will give you some money for them.

Comment

Originally posted by jamrice View Post
                  I'm sure someone here will give you some money for them.
                  I'll have to see how it goes. They are supposed to be sending me a shipping label so I don't have to spend money on return postage, and give me a full refund. If they do that, I'll just return them, and if not I may put the extra 25gn on them and use them for practice anyway. I did take time to review them on the site so others might avoid the misunderstanding.

Comment

Update. They refunded the money directly back into my account and I'm awaiting instructions for sending them back. Their descriptions may be bad, but customer service seems to be good. Just thought y'all might want to know

Comment

Working...
                    X